First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Ever eaten an exotic meat?
Posted 4/14/15 , edited 4/14/15
I've had many a duck. I don't like chicken so I didn't like that either. I don't like fish, I don't like many a food and will stay clear from many.

Edit: No. If it wasn't obvious.
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The 2D World
Offline
Posted 4/14/15
I've eaten Conch before. It has the texture of clam but the taste of something between lobster and muscle.


Looks..... Yummy.......
51197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/14/15
Do humans count?
3488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Chapel Hill, N.C
Offline
Posted 4/14/15 , edited 4/14/15

jaykirbydudee wrote:

I've eaten Conch before. It has the texture of clam but the taste of something between lobster and muscle.


Looks..... Yummy.......



I happen to like the taste of conch myself, having been to Belize and the Virgin Islands. Also tried alpaca steak on a trip to Peru about seven years ago.
5613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/14/15

rabbitofcaerbannog wrote:


jaykirbydudee wrote:

I've eaten Conch before. It has the texture of clam but the taste of something between lobster and muscle.


Looks..... Yummy.......



I happen to like the taste of conch myself, having been to Belize and the Virgin Islands. Also tried alpaca steak on a trip to Peru about seven years ago.


conch is good. Especially with butter and garlic
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/14/15
We use to catch Crawfish in the spring.They were excellent .
19492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC Metro Area
Offline
Posted 4/14/15
Not exotic meat, although I had cow stomach soup when I was traveling abroad. As an American it is exotic, although from a Latin American perspective not so much.

I also have had duck and lamb, although I don't consider them an exotic animals.
21295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44
Offline
Posted 4/14/15
Rattlesnake and antelope. Both were very good. Antelope liver is wonderful.
3614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 4/14/15
I ate some green meet in a ROK (South Korean Army) chow hall.. no idea what it was...

As I was only one a a very few Americans there and all the other people had the same green meet I wasn't gonna complain or offend.

Still don't know what it was to this day, probably don't want to know
33924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/14/15
I don't know if guinea pigs count.
Since we had like 70-100 guinea pigs, my family used to eat them once a week.
I don't like the meat, but their roasted livers are delicious.
8746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 4/14/15
I only eat the souls of mortals.
955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ᴀᴍɪᴅsᴛ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ
Offline
Posted 4/14/15

Whately wrote:


Augment wrote:


The real question is would you like to taste some exotic meat? (;



Oh snaaaaaaaaap.


This isn't medium rare, it's legendary.

Come have a taste before it passes you by.


Hah (;
48419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 4/14/15

anikevin wrote:

I don't know if guinea pigs count.
Since we had like 70-100 guinea pigs, my family used to eat them once a week.
I don't like the meat, but their roasted livers are delicious.


Are you Peruvian or Ecuadorian?
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 4/14/15
Does frog count? I'm not sure how common it is, but I've only seen it in a few places. It was pretty good, but there wasn't really enough meat. Kinda like chicken wings, but more tender and with less meat.
5613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/14/15

eightcar wrote:

I ate some green meet in a ROK (South Korean Army) chow hall.. no idea what it was...

As I was only one a a very few Americans there and all the other people had the same green meet I wasn't gonna complain or offend.

Still don't know what it was to this day, probably don't want to know


must.... resist.... dog.... joke....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.