First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Biblical Anime? Help With Anime Name?
2299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/27/15 , edited 4/27/15

Serrota wrote:

Go no farther than Saint Young Men


Yeah,no. I keep reverance when it comes to Jesus.
30941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Indianapolis, Ind...
Offline
Posted 4/27/15 , edited 4/27/15

retronatrix wrote:


iamtheredseven wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Flying_House_(TV_series)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superbook
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Beginning:_The_Bible_Stories

Any of these ringing a bell?


Nope,unfortunately not. But I do remember The Flying House. Haven't seen that one in a while.


Hmm, this is a toughy. Don't happen to remember anything else?
2299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/27/15 , edited 4/27/15

iamtheredseven wrote:


retronatrix wrote:


iamtheredseven wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Flying_House_(TV_series)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superbook
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Beginning:_The_Bible_Stories

Any of these ringing a bell?


Nope,unfortunately not. But I do remember The Flying House. Haven't seen that one in a while.


Hmm, this is a toughy. Don't happen to remember anything else?


Nope. That's why it's driving me crazy.
3140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/27/15 , edited 4/27/15

retronatrix wrote:


Serrota wrote:

Go no farther than Saint Young Men


Yeah,no. I keep reverance when it comes to Jesus.


What are you talking about I'm pretty sure Jesus was friends with Buddah.
2299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/27/15 , edited 4/27/15

Serrota wrote:


retronatrix wrote:


Serrota wrote:

Go no farther than Saint Young Men


Yeah,no. I keep reverance when it comes to Jesus.


What are you talking about I'm pretty sure Jesus was friends with Buddah.


I'm talking about respect.

Sailor Candy Moderator
221177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 1/21/17 , edited 1/22/17
Forum Clean up. Old 2015 threads Locked.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.