First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Girl Luv Is Pure Luv
14992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/15/15
Yup, the world needs more yuri love.
Revolver Dogelot
72940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 4/15/15
This is going to be the only warning. Do not under any circumstances link to illegal anime or manga sharing sites. Also Kami, nine images in one post and tons of text written in header? Please don't do that again.
8733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MI
Offline
Posted 4/15/15

Karkarov wrote:

Also Kami, nine images in one post and tons of text written in header? Please don't do that again.


Yeah kami we could have used that space for more yuri pics.
Kicchu 
49283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Online
Posted 4/15/15
I think the only thing that's needed to be said is:

104119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/15/15 , edited 4/15/15

ThisWasATriumph wrote:


Karkarov wrote:

Also Kami, nine images in one post and tons of text written in header? Please don't do that again.


Yeah kami we could have used that space for more yuri pics.


You do know I lurk these forums better than anyone here right?

Revolver Dogelot
72940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 4/15/15

AnimeKami wrote:
You do know I lurk these forums better than anyone here right?


See that's a good post Kami! Standard text and one on topic pic. Though that headbutt looks like it might hurt!
Posted 4/15/15
The "purity" of yuri has always fascinated me, but I won't go too in depth into that here. Might be something I'll have to think about more seriously at some point.

5613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/15/15 , edited 4/15/15
Did Kunihiko Ikuhara make this thread?

Yuri isn't any more beautiful or sweeter than heterosexual anime romance. The only thing that I love about yuri is that two chicks are hot. However, I view love as equal in it's beauty...

Except for yaoi, all other things are beautiful
34924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/15/15 , edited 4/15/15
I thought this was a new anime.

"Girl luv is pure luv" is a great title, isn't it?
104119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/15/15 , edited 4/15/15

anikevin wrote:

I thought this was a new anime.

"Girl luv is pure luv" is a great title, isn't it?


It is not half bad.
The Wise Wizard
100969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 4/15/15

bobland wrote:

What do you think about loli yuri?

You mean something like this?:



48603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 4/15/15 , edited 4/15/15

5613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/16/15

TheAncientOne wrote:


bobland wrote:

What do you think about loli yuri?

You mean something like this?:




Nah... something like this


now this is pure yuri love
27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 4/16/15




Yuki Yuna Is A Homewrecker.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.