First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Children
1213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/2/07

n0odle wrote:

What's worst than 10 dead babies in a trash can?


1 dead baby in 10 trash cans!!!



What's worse than 99 dead babies in a trash can?
There's one baby alive underneath.

What's worse?
The baby has to eat it's way out.

What's worse then that?
It goes back for more.
Posted 7/2/07
i hate kids...they're so sannoying
2046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/07
i personally want children in the future cuz that kinda sorta in my life cycle
1. Birth
2. School
3. work
4. children
5. death

hmm...can u tell i just made that up?..lol
29211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / If i told you, I'...
Offline
Posted 7/2/07
In the far far future
8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Ronald McDonald's...
Offline
Posted 7/2/07
^^Yeah, because it sounds like BS
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 7/2/07
There's a similar thread that asks whether or not we'd want children if we were married: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=7940.

Personally, I don't want children. I've just never been fond of them. I think this perhaps stems from the fact that I'm the oldest of four, as well as the oldest grandchild. I've dealt with lots of babies and it's never been a joyful or fun experience.

Also, I prefer things to be clean and quiet. Babies and children are the opposite.
Posted 7/2/07

lokita wrote:

There's a similar thread that asks whether or not we'd want children if we were married: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=7940.



Thats not quite what I`m asking .

I`m trying to find out just how far spread this new social change is going. CR seems a good place to do this , as we have a world wide user base .

I`m also trying to inform you , that globally , we aren't creating enough new human lives to replace the ones leaving us , or are headed swiftly in that direction .

Seems quickly reaching pandemic proportions , and few are aware.
1213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/2/07
Are we not overpopulated as it is?
Posted 7/2/07

piratecake wrote:

Are we not overpopulated as it is?


Have you read the links i posted?
1213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/2/07

Gev wrote:


piratecake wrote:

Are we not overpopulated as it is?


Have you read the links i posted?


Nope. But I'm sick of ignorant folk producing young. I'd rather the species die out.
Posted 7/2/07

piratecake wrote:


Gev wrote:


piratecake wrote:

Are we not overpopulated as it is?


Have you read the links i posted?


Nope. But I'm sick of ignorant folk producing young. I'd rather the species die out.


You used " ignorant" improperly. But , If the movie Idiocracy has taught us anything , its that the people who are least qualified to raise the next generation are the ones reproducing the most , thus creating more bottom-feeders to continue the cycle of genetic degradation.
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 7/2/07

Gev wrote:
its that the people who are least qualified to raise the next generation are the ones reproducing the most , thus creating more bottom-feeders to continue the cycle of genetic degradation.


That's so depressing
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 7/2/07
that's been a problem in our country for so many years...

and the cool thing about it is that the religious bastards keep lobbying against contraception... if you saps want to meddle with politics pay your taxes like the rest of us...
Posted 7/2/07
This is what I want my baby to be like.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NzQUtElQXX0
Posted 7/2/07
i got one on the way.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.