First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You ever been this messed up
6506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 4/16/15

silversongwriter wrote:


morechunch wrote:javascript:void(0)


silversongwriter wrote:

I relate to all of what you're saying. I understand.

I would probably still drink like that, if it weren't for the fact I can get weed


I gave up on weed recently. I get bizarro stoned, if I smoke, for the next two hours I can't say a word, I lose my appetite entirely, and I can't fall asleep. Which is great if I'm going to house parties, but I gave up on those a long time ago.


Bizarro was some strong shit

I used to get so much of this, before I switched to weed


Laundry list, go!

I did acid twice, mushrooms twice, ketamine once, K2 a few times, half a line of coke once to be polite, pot I can't count, cough syrup when I was a stupid kid. Mushrooms were alright one of the two times, but acid always ends in panic and then frustration that I can't sleep, which duh, I can't sleep, I took acid. I have to do them alone, any idea that I might be around other people when I'm on a psychedelic and it gets bad.

My first time doing acid, I took 6 hits because a buddy told me that if I really wanted to do it, I should go deep. Bought ten, standard, gave out the four to him and another friend , not sure how they split it, but you're also not supposed to be the only one on acid. I had an impeccable concept of time, only one hallucination, and was from all external accounts extremely normal. Inside, I hated it. The second time I daytripped, took 3 by myself and yeah, it was what acid is supposed to be, except I wound up passing out right afterthe peak and napping hard with windows media visuals. But still I hated it. Coke was awful, glad I didn't do enough to feel much, ketamine I holed out and don't remember, but my buddy said I gave him a ton of great advice, K2 I was lucky enough to not get into because of my access to pot. Cough syrup is the best for writing music, I dreamed some crazy cool beats. It's also the worst for trying to live like a normal person, I had to, HAD to wake up one time because of impending diarrhea, that was a truly miserable experience. I did not poop the bed, but I will not go into the details of the bathroom.

I helped a friend sell E because he was rolling and couldn't drive or count the money, I've been in a fistfight with a guy on coke that just wouldn't end, I've lost a girlfriend to acid and all the exciting dead ends she chased that I couldn't honestly say weren't worth it until I tried it years later, I've met back up with a middle-school friend who was busy with a ruined life due to meth, I've put up with a roommate that I really liked except when he was on Adderal, I smoked pot two nights ago and had a real cool time. I have been able to get weed since forever, but I think it's maybe just not for me. Sleeping is what I need to get into. A couple years ago I went sober for a little bit and almost figured out lucid dreaming, but it wasn't worth the risk, haha.
18642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 4/16/15
all i can say is the xanax i take for anxiety is damn seductive. its so nice to not feel for a few hours.
scares the crap out of me. needless to say, i don't take it all that often.
Posted 4/16/15
Maybe you should smoke weed, sandworm.
Falling asleep is probably better than screeching.
6506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 4/16/15

sleepysunshine wrote:

Maybe you should smoke weed, sandworm.
Falling asleep is probably better than screeching.


Hahaha, some people can't do one or the other. Weed keeps me up.

Reading past the OP keeps me up too, so I don't blame you for your response.
5621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/16/15 , edited 4/16/15

sleepysunshine wrote:

Maybe you should smoke weed, sandworm.
Falling asleep is probably better than screeching.


Hell I don't do no spice no more
I wrote a song about it

Hey man, that ain't high grade reefer
And I sure don't look like OG Kush
And that ain't marijuana you smoking
And it sure ain't Whisky, or liquor or booze

You having a seizure and falling out, what a bummer
Well Gas station incense don't turn me on
And we don't all smoke shit that we don't wanna
Won't you try some bud cause you that it's the bomb

You know I get high
and stoned
And I don't smoke
No Spice
no more
Every day I get high
and stoned
So hand me my weed, scuze me man but where's the door

Used to be, had a lot a fun at this gas station
We'd stoned lose out mind and get into fights
Now and then, light a little spice in the truck out back
Oh, and a bag of bizzaro we'd smoke in a night

But now this, Spice smoke, sure gives me a head ache
And warped my mind and left me feeling bad
Taste's like dirt and smells fucking shitty
And I'll be leaving just as soon as I get me these wraps

You know I get high
and stoned
And I don't smoke
No Spice
no more
Every we I get high
and stoned
So hand us our my weed, scuze me man but where's the door

(Set to the tune of Dinosaur by Hank Williams Jr.)
6506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 4/16/15

silversongwriter wrote:

Hell I don't do no spice no more
I wrote a song about it

Hey man, that ain't high grade reefer
And I sure don't look like OG Kush
And that ain't marijuana you smoking
And it sure ain't Whisky, or liquor or booze

You having a seizure and falling out, what a bummer
Well Gas station incense don't turn me on
And we don't all smoke shit that we don't wanna
Won't you try some bud cause you that it's the bomb

You know I get high
and stoned
And I don't smoke
No Spice
no more
Every day I get high
and stoned
So hand me my weed, scuze me man but where's the door

Used to be, had a lot a fun at this gas station
We'd stoned lose out mind and get into fights
Now and then, light a little spice in the truck out back
Oh, and a bag of bizzaro we'd smoke in a night

But now this, Spice smoke, sure gives me a head ache
And warped my mind and left me feeling bad
Taste's like dirt and smells fucking shitty
And I'll be leaving just as soon as I get me these wraps

You know I get high
and stoned
And I don't smoke
No Spice
no more
Every we I get high
and stoned
So hand us our my weed, scuze me man but where's the door

(Set to the tune of Dinosaur by Hank Williams Jr.)


Damn. If you can't sing it, it ain't poetry.
5621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/16/15

morechunch wrote:

Here's some long-winded attempt at chunching with you. I've never messed with hard drugs because of the college party scene and being fantastically annoyed by the people who are on them, and disgusted with friends who liked to pick on these people like the second video..

I don't know... I think that freestyle went hard as fuck
6506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 4/16/15

silversongwriter wrote:


morechunch wrote:

Here's some long-winded attempt at chunching with you. I've never messed with hard drugs because of the college party scene and being fantastically annoyed by the people who are on them, and disgusted with friends who liked to pick on these people like the second video..

I don't know... I think that freestyle went hard as fuck


Did you read the description where they said "We let this fool have his 30 seconds of fame"?

His freestyle wasn't anything to shame or encourage, I'm not saying I could freestyle better. It was a spectacle minus his consent. He was being an ass, and the black eye proves he was not being an ass only in that moment, but there is no reason I should have seen it other than you showed it to me.

Saying it went hard as fuck, that's not a very good description, I hope you have a deeper opinion. There are reasons and words for these things, hard as fuck doesn't mean anything to me.
5621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/16/15

morechunch wrote:

Did you read the description where they said "We let this fool have his 30 seconds of fame"?

His freestyle wasn't anything to shame or encourage, I'm not saying I could freestyle better. It was a spectacle minus his consent. He was being an ass, and the black eye proves he was not being an ass only in that moment, but there is no reason I should have seen it other than you showed it to me.

Saying it went hard as fuck, that's not a very good description, I hope you have a deeper opinion. There are reasons and words for these things, hard as fuck doesn't mean anything to me.


I'm not disagreeing, I'm just saying that shit was groovin'
6506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 4/16/15

silversongwriter wrote:


morechunch wrote:

Did you read the description where they said "We let this fool have his 30 seconds of fame"?

His freestyle wasn't anything to shame or encourage, I'm not saying I could freestyle better. It was a spectacle minus his consent. He was being an ass, and the black eye proves he was not being an ass only in that moment, but there is no reason I should have seen it other than you showed it to me.

Saying it went hard as fuck, that's not a very good description, I hope you have a deeper opinion. There are reasons and words for these things, hard as fuck doesn't mean anything to me.


I'm not disagreeing, I'm just saying that shit was groovin'


And if that's where you want to leave it, you're not even disagreeing with me.

But there's a disagreement, and I think it stems from my belief that the guy was out of his mind, but still governed by it. Fabrics and had shit is brilliant, but was this guy not walking around this parking lot and singing this the whole time up until this video?

And when he's saying it's freestyle, he says the same stuff. It sounds like he's been saying this all to himself for a long time. How long?

"Because I always walk around the mall talking about [unintelligible and he's done talking followed by more singing]"

It's not that it's good or bad, that's for damn sure. Should I have seen this guy going off in a parking lot? I totally wish I hadn't.
5621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/16/15

morechunch wrote:

And if that's where you want to leave it, you're not even disagreeing with me.

But there's a disagreement, and I think it stems from my belief that the guy was out of his mind, but still governed by it. Fabrics and had shit is brilliant, but was this guy not walking around this parking lot and singing this the whole time up until this video?

And when he's saying it's freestyle, he says the same stuff. It sounds like he's been saying this all to himself for a long time. How long?

"Because I always walk around the mall talking about [unintelligible and he's done talking followed by more singing]"

It's not that it's good or bad, that's for damn sure. Should I have seen this guy going off in a parking lot? I totally wish I hadn't.


I know that.

He's out of his mind. I've been almost as fucked up as him before
17396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 4/17/15
no. I've only smoked weed before. I'd do it again if it was legal/wouldn't lose my job.
1126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / A Long Way From H...
Offline
Posted 4/17/15
I know what being like this is like; on the outside you look strange to others, but on the inside it's just a lot of despair. You know you're losing control and some crazy shit is going down, but you can't do anything about it.
That is why I stopped watching JoJo while drinking kitchen & bathroom supplies.
6506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/15 , edited 4/20/15

silversongwriter wrote:


morechunch wrote:

And if that's where you want to leave it, you're not even disagreeing with me.

But there's a disagreement, and I think it stems from my belief that the guy was out of his mind, but still governed by it. Fabrics and had shit is brilliant, but was this guy not walking around this parking lot and singing this the whole time up until this video?

And when he's saying it's freestyle, he says the same stuff. It sounds like he's been saying this all to himself for a long time. How long?

"Because I always walk around the mall talking about [unintelligible and he's done talking followed by more singing]"

It's not that it's good or bad, that's for damn sure. Should I have seen this guy going off in a parking lot? I totally wish I hadn't.


I know that.

He's out of his mind. I've been almost as fucked up as him before


I'm not discrediting you, I'm just hoping that you understand I haven't been that fucked up, and I'm not blaming anybody besides the people who laugh at this video.

I'm in no place to tell anybody to quit selling second-hand shirts at the mall. I'm only in a place where I can say I wish they weren't in that place.

I've seen and experienced enough to know that I'm not going down that particular path. But I wander, and I understand the plight of the wanderers.

Be wary of what path you wander down, I'm learning to be less ashamed of mine. This isn't AA, nobody has to let you speak your piece uninterrupted or uncriticized. But I think we've all been garbage blowing through. I'll be back when I'm back, I've got other things going on. But I'd hate to go unnoticed when things get serious, and on my account you aren't unnoticed either.
6225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / O / US
Offline
Posted 4/20/15
Honestly, the worst thing I've ever done was smoke a cigarette. Drugs scare me. I'm psychologically messed up as it is, why would I want to make it worse, ya feel.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.