First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Online Love
51966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 4/20/15

joey823 wrote:


jakari wrote:

They say love comes when you're not expecting it.
If you're online a lot but not for love reasons, why not? ^ ~ ^


Yeah I like that way of thinking. Every time I've gone out with the intention of meeting girl and such, I always get to focused on that, and bummed when I don't. But it turns out, if I just go out and do my thing and have fun with my friends, I meet way more girls and friends that way. So I believe, at least with me, it won't come if I look for it. So just do what I normally do and have fun. That's all that really matters in the end.

As for love online, I really have no issue with meeting people IRL, but I wouldn't be opposed to it. As someone above said, you can meet someone who isn't restricted by "worldly pressures" and such, and that can allow for a deeper connection. I have a few really close friends I've known for nearly 10 years that I met through online gaming, even though I've never met them in person. But we skype and text all the time, so it is as if they are always there. So yeah, I totally think meaningful, and successful relationships can happen online.

Though just the same, people can falsify their personalities, so do be careful.


Yeah, either way if you're gonna be in a relationship you are open and vulnerable to that person. There are risks dating online and irl, too~
23568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 727 The Zoo
Offline
Posted 4/20/15
You can meet people online but if you're in a strictly online relationship with someone, wow. That's embarrassing in my opinion.
4138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/20/15

AiYumega wrote:


Aeso wrote:

AiYumega is a hypocrite. He has cyber sex with his buddy kimchino, daily


Twice daily, not including holiday specials.


Finish the sentence: You're a si___
15021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 4/20/15
You can find love anywhere OP, don't gotta go through some overtly anime-esk romance to find it. Another fun fact, arrange marriages and others types of marriages based on things other than love are statistically more likely to last than one's founded on love. I'm a perfect example of that. My ex wife and I met when she was 14, me 17, only dated one summer cause I had to move. It wasn't until 5 years later that I saw her again. We got married then 4 years later... divorced. Real relationships are very difficult to maintain, it takes more than love to sustain one.
20894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/15
Finding oil on ground is easier that that.
Posted 4/20/15
Prolly not
41690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/20/15 , edited 4/20/15


Someone thinks I'm smart? Yay!!!!! *ego shoots up* Why yes, I'm very smart.


Seriously though that's sweet to hear that's how you met your boyfriend. Just goes to show that love has no limits. hehehe.
I've made very close friends on here and yes I love my close friends.Especially my friend Canobeans he is definitely like a brother to me, I love the guy to death. I also met my girlfriend on CR. So yeah I still believe it's possible to find love online whether it's romantic love or like family love.

18602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/15

joey823 wrote:
Though just the same, people can falsify their personalities, so do be careful.


People talk about catfishing with pictures all the time, but this is so much worse imo.

Posted 4/20/15

Ctonhunter wrote:



Someone thinks I'm smart? Yay!!!!! *ego shoots up* Why yes, I'm very smart.


Seriously though that's sweet to hear that's how you met your boyfriend. Just goes to show that love has no limits. hehehe.
I've made very close friends on here and yes I love my close friends.Especially my friend Canobeans he is definitely like a brother to me, I love the guy to death. I also met my girlfriend on CR. So yeah I still believe it's possible to find love online whether it's romantic love or like family love.



Nice gif added in! Woohooo!

*sings Love Don't Die at the top of my lungs*

Woah. Same here actually. My close friends from Cr are the best.... I also got to meet up with a guy from the same country and city as me and it was a really lovely moment. We're still in contact and he's awesomeeeee. (I call him my older brother... If he's reading this. HEY, GayAsianBoy ! Heads up.) It's funny how Cr connects people together.... And really?! Congratulations!! Yayyyyy...

Posted 4/20/15
I met my first bf on Facebook (5 year relationship moved in with him and not together anymore thank goodness). And my current boyfriend on CR (he is amazing)♡ personally it's easier for me to find someone online than in person for various reasons.
Posted 4/21/15

Aeso wrote:


AiYumega wrote:


Aeso wrote:

AiYumega is a hypocrite. He has cyber sex with his buddy kimchino, daily


Twice daily, not including holiday specials.


Finish the sentence: You're a si___


You're a sinister lyricist with wicked MC skills.
21009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Šumeru.
Offline
Posted 4/26/15

mordant221 wrote:

You can find love anywhere OP, don't gotta go through some overtly anime-esk romance to find it. Another fun fact, arrange marriages and others types of marriages based on things other than love are statistically more likely to last than one's founded on love. I'm a perfect example of that. My ex wife and I met when she was 14, me 17, only dated one summer cause I had to move. It wasn't until 5 years later that I saw her again. We got married then 4 years later... divorced. Real relationships are very difficult to maintain, it takes more than love to sustain one.


Relationships based on peer(family) pressure are so much better, yeah. It's not surprising that they last so long, when the person in question is usually so brainwashed by their family that they can't think of getting out of the relationship, however unhappy they are.

Arranged marriages are real dumb.
Posted 4/26/15
has never worked for me. but neither has real life... so i can't really say "online love" doesn't work... when reality doesn't even present me an opportunity.

at least on online dating sites, people check me out xDDDDD sometimes.

12599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/26/15
idk, i haven't been able to stay in a relationship because of how society still views women, it's gross to be honest. miss than one of my past partners have complained that im not feminine enough because i wear little makeup and spend most of my time outdoors kayaking and such. im not in any hurry to be tied down by a commitment where i won't be truly happy anyway lol
14536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 4/26/15
I desire it. I hope to get a girlfriend I meet online someday.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.