First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
How would you feel if you died before tomorrow?
3003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Seoul, South Korea
Offline
Posted 4/18/15
If, at 11:59 PM, a gangster wastes you like Grand Theft Auto through your window.

How would you feel?

2843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Houston, Tx
Offline
Posted 4/18/15
I have a Bad A** Cop living directly across my house, I feel pretty safe.
96 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Illinois
Offline
Posted 4/18/15
I'd be dead..
4551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada eh
Offline
Posted 4/18/15
Damn, I'd feel rather sad actually. There are so many things that I haven't done yet.
26574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 4/18/15
Salty?
20695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 4/18/15
I'd be relieved that I wouldn't have to go to work on Monday, but annoyed that I never got the chance to play Persona 5.
50573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 4/18/15
I would feel terrible becuase my mother would probably go insane
18164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/18/15 , edited 5/17/15
People die when they're killed.
10946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/18/15 , edited 4/19/15
But Gintama hasn't been completed yet

37238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/18/15
I would feel cold. I might also feel worms crawling through my skin, maggots infesting my brain, the eggs hatching and inching their way through my corpse.
3003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Seoul, South Korea
Offline
Posted 4/18/15

jordancharacter wrote:

I would feel cold. I might also feel worms crawling through my skin, maggots infesting my brain, the eggs hatching and inching their way through my corpse.


Damn bruh!

EW!
37238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/18/15

Magical-Soul wrote:


jordancharacter wrote:

I would feel cold. I might also feel worms crawling through my skin, maggots infesting my brain, the eggs hatching and inching their way through my corpse.


Damn bruh!

EW!


muhaha I knew that would freak ya out
Posted 4/18/15 , edited 5/17/15
I'd feel nothing.
96 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Illinois
Offline
Posted 4/18/15

jordancharacter wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:


jordancharacter wrote:

I would feel cold. I might also feel worms crawling through my skin, maggots infesting my brain, the eggs hatching and inching their way through my corpse.


Damn bruh!

EW!


muhaha I knew that would freak ya out


LOL genius!
26001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bay Area
Online
Posted 4/18/15 , edited 9/6/15
I'll have a lot of unfinished business like finishing up the spring season starting the summer season and so on. So I won't be able to pass on for awhile.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.