Created by Sir_jamesalot
Post Reply What is the most dignified introduction to the world?
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 4/19/15
I'd like to see cloning tubes take over to delivery.
Posted 4/19/15
Spiders n all
Posted 4/19/15
seriously, spiders reproduction scares me to death. like 200 of those spidlings crawling out from the nest... ewwwww.

i chose mutation from cell
Posted 4/19/15 , edited 4/19/15
I deserve the Phoenix-rebirth crap.

Gimme flames and ashes.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 4/19/15

GayAsianBoy wrote:

seriously, spiders reproduction scares me to death. like 200 of those spidlings crawling out from the nest... ewwwww.


sack
they crawl out of a sack.
Posted 4/19/15
I'm choosing the bird pecking itself out option, seems dignified.
Posted 4/19/15

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

seriously, spiders reproduction scares me to death. like 200 of those spidlings crawling out from the nest... ewwwww.


sack
they crawl out of a sack.


sac or sack?
Posted 4/19/15
Like a Sir (just happens to be squeezed out)
24267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/19/15
Breaking through an egg.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 4/19/15

GayAsianBoy wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

seriously, spiders reproduction scares me to death. like 200 of those spidlings crawling out from the nest... ewwwww.


sack
they crawl out of a sack.


sac or sack?


Sack.
Sack of spider siblings, like a bag of cats.
I'm pretty sure cats come from sacks, too.
41693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/19/15
Take a sixth option: Popping out of a birthday cake
Posted 4/28/15

MysticGon wrote:

Breaking through an egg.


Why? xD
24267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/28/15 , edited 4/28/15

severticas wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

Breaking through an egg.


Why? xD


There is something poetic about breaking out of your own shell. Being strong from birth. Better than being forced out of a placenta by contractions. Certainly better than that toad mess.

You must be logged in to post.