First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Xenoblade Chronicles X
30697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Indianapolis, Ind...
Offline
Posted 12/10/15
Man this game is tough. I keep running into situations where I'm under leveled and under geared. Still trying to figure everything out after 20+ hours.
9230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas
Online
Posted 12/10/15
So, here's another tip: For Chapter 4, don't be the Lancer class. The boss of that chapter is almost 100% immune to lightning damage, and that's pretty much all Lancer arts do. I had to respec back to Commando to beat her.

Dat booty tho.
7881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / SCANDINAVIA
Offline
Posted 12/10/15
Really want a Wii U because of this. Horrible idea overall. Game looks like so much fun
5809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/15

whitedragon160 wrote:

ANyone want to friend code to play together? I Have been destroying this but haven't really done online missions ><. Also Pro Tip - Join prospectors - Rewards way better when you are hitting first in division ranks per day!


I'm only about 8 hours in so my level is kind of low, damn work but will be playing this week. Just bought a WiiU so not sure what you need but my Miiverse name is Rook.
5809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/15

iamtheredseven wrote:

Man this game is tough. I keep running into situations where I'm under leveled and under geared. Still trying to figure everything out after 20+ hours.


Supposedly if you go the Samuari Gunner route the game is easy.
10560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/13/15
So I haven't gotten this game yet, but is the soundtrack really attrocious?
I heard the town theme, and I couldn't believe it..
30697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Indianapolis, Ind...
Offline
Posted 12/13/15

SoulEaterQUEEN wrote:

So I haven't gotten this game yet, but is the soundtrack really attrocious?
I heard the town theme, and I couldn't believe it..


It's pretty bad. And the wrong music will play at the wrong times during cutscenes. Still fun though.
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/13/15
I actually quite like the music be it the town or the continents. As for cut scenes, I don't find the music to be wrongly placed. Maybe it's just me.
Unpopular opinions. XD
29347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 12/13/15

SoulEaterQUEEN wrote:

So I haven't gotten this game yet, but is the soundtrack really attrocious?
I heard the town theme, and I couldn't believe it..


Matter of opinion. I don't mind it, tbh- there's a few moments where I raised an eyebrow at what I was hearing, but otherwise I don't see too much wrong with it.
12029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/15/15
Skells...

You never forget the moment you get one.
29347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 12/16/15

5085trunks wrote:

Skells...

You never forget the moment you get one.


Hopefully, this isn't opening myself up to a massive spoiler or anything.... but when do you get those? I've just finished mission 5.... (dat plot twist tho).... Is it far off?
12029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/16/15 , edited 12/16/15

Randompyrate wrote:


5085trunks wrote:

Skells...

You never forget the moment you get one.


Hopefully, this isn't opening myself up to a massive spoiler or anything.... but when do you get those? I've just finished mission 5.... (dat plot twist tho).... Is it far off?


Nothing really spoilerish, but I'll just play it safe.

29347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 12/17/15

5085trunks wrote:


Randompyrate wrote:


5085trunks wrote:

Skells...

You never forget the moment you get one.


Hopefully, this isn't opening myself up to a massive spoiler or anything.... but when do you get those? I've just finished mission 5.... (dat plot twist tho).... Is it far off?


Nothing really spoilerish, but I'll just play it safe.



Ah, ok- cheers for that.
I can't believe I'm just noticing this- but how annoying that the game doesn't let you save in multiple different slots! Especially considering those affinity missions don't let you do ANYTHING ELSE until you've completed them!
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/15
I'm at a point where I want to get everyone to Level 30 so they could all own Skells. Help. Me. 60 hours in, I have not started Chapter 8 yet.
29347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 12/20/15

Starjojoku wrote:

I'm at a point where I want to get everyone to Level 30 so they could all own Skells. Help. Me. 60 hours in, I have not started Chapter 8 yet.


It's like you know what I'm thinking right now. Just got my skell yesterday (painted it blue and called it Jehuty-00) and I'm wishing everyone else in my party had one.... It looks kinda dumb being the only one rolling around the world while everyone else just magically teleports behind me every few seconds.
Next thing I'm craving for- flight packs! ^_^ I hear that doesn't happen until after ch.9......
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.