First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply What would you do if you child told you they'd stop loving you if you were gay
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/15

Beastlyblu wrote:


[
-snip-

I'm not homophobic, but honestly, if I were an orphan, I wouldn't wanna be adopted by a gay family. Not that I am against gays though


I can understand that. People often take personal preference as an extreme bias. For example:

I wouldn't want to date a black girl. Do I hate blacks? No.

You can be okay with gay marriage and not want to be adopted by a family of them.



You DO realize that's racist right? lol

136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/15
I'm straight, but if my own child told me that I'd be pretty hurt anyway. Awhile back when I was 15, my mom told me if she ever found out I wasn't straight she'd kick me out without thinking twice and that upset me.
1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 4/20/15

marly-kat wrote:


Beastlyblu wrote:


[
-snip-

I'm not homophobic, but honestly, if I were an orphan, I wouldn't wanna be adopted by a gay family. Not that I am against gays though


I can understand that. People often take personal preference as an extreme bias. For example:

I wouldn't want to date a black girl. Do I hate blacks? No.

You can be okay with gay marriage and not want to be adopted by a family of them.



You DO realize that's racist right? lol



the examples above are trying to justify their homophobia and racism like that is so funny
Posted 4/20/15
People respond to it differently, depending on how its presented, and relevant it is.

I have a war on two fronts, religion, and this more or less internal than anything,

If I go in a direction either way, I stand to lose.

I am used to the verbal shit towards me.

I can't do anything about anyone else w/o fucking up my own life more than it already is.
27230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/15 , edited 4/20/15
I'd laugh because I'm not gay. And then I'd give my kid a hard time for being a bigot. If I ever raise a child, if there ever was a rule, it would be that the kid isn't allowed to be willfully ignorant.
17258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 4/20/15
At that point in my life, I think I'd just say: "There's the door." My pain resistance is increasing day by day.
27486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 4/20/15
Shove them back into their mothers uterus.
Posted 4/20/15

saksiss wrote:

Shove them back into their mothers uterus.


I feel sorry for the mother
27486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 4/20/15 , edited 4/20/15

Dark_Childe wrote:


saksiss wrote:

Shove them back into their mothers uterus.


I feel sorry for the mother


Don't worry, it'll be painful at first, but after a while, she'll simply absorb them and their physical strength shall become her own.
Posted 4/20/15

saksiss wrote:


Dark_Childe wrote:


saksiss wrote:

Shove them back into their mothers uterus.


I feel sorry for the mother


Don't worry, it'll be painful at first, but after a while, she'll simply absorb them and their physical strength shall become her own.


Thats not right somewhat funny though
3488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guarding your Shack
Offline
Posted 4/20/15

saksiss wrote:


Dark_Childe wrote:


saksiss wrote:

Shove them back into their mothers uterus.


I feel sorry for the mother


Don't worry, it'll be painful at first, but after a while, she'll simply absorb them and their physical strength shall become her own.




Posted 4/20/15
But I'm always this happy, ask Papa.
14916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 4/20/15 , edited 4/20/15
Respond by telling them I'd stop loving if they continued to breathe.
12549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / MO
Offline
Posted 4/20/15
I'd be shocked and confused about where these children claiming to be mine came from.
14522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/20/15 , edited 4/20/15

marly-kat wrote:


Beastlyblu wrote:


[
-snip-

I'm not homophobic, but honestly, if I were an orphan, I wouldn't wanna be adopted by a gay family. Not that I am against gays though


I can understand that. People often take personal preference as an extreme bias. For example:

I wouldn't want to date a black girl. Do I hate blacks? No.

You can be okay with gay marriage and not want to be adopted by a family of them.



You DO realize that's racist right? lol



Inb4 people take me seriously on the Internet.

Of course that's racist.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.