First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply How do you watch anime?
20010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/22/15
I purchased my husband a PS4 last year around Easter and 75% of the time, it is used for anime....the other 25% is various games. If he happens to be playing a game on the PS4, then I usually just use my iPad. All anime viewing is typically done in our living room.
1465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / (P'.')-o *wham*...
Offline
Posted 4/24/15
I watch anime where I can watch anime.
4101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/24/15
On my laptop... On the bed, Couch, on my desk...
5789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cosmos
Offline
Posted 4/24/15
On my PC, with a hot cup of Tea
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.