First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply My Love Story!!
mnmike 
20135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 6/2/15
Why do you say it's "totally different than the manga"? Other than moving things around a small amount, and futzing with the pacing of a couple things (some chapters get one episode, others get 2), I haven't noticed a big difference at all.
405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NC
Offline
Posted 6/2/15

elllipses wrote:


LoneStarAndroid wrote:
I had zero expectations towards "My Love Story". Ever since I started reading the manga & watched the anime series, I haven't look back. But, I'm tad bit worried about the anime version & you're not the only one who's worry about it (its totally different versus manga)
.


Oh! That's terrible, now I almost want to watch it more, just so I can shake my head at how much has changed >_< (I'm sure there's a word for that XD )


It has changed. But, there are some changes in regards to My Love Story manga to anime version of it. As for Golden Time, it was different from manga to anime version (where characters party & it had alcohol drinks in manga & anime version didn't have it).
405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NC
Offline
Posted 6/2/15

mnmike wrote:

Why do you say it's "totally different than the manga"? Other than moving things around a small amount, and futzing with the pacing of a couple things (some chapters get one episode, others get 2), I haven't noticed a big difference at all.


What I meant was sometimes certain series' anime can be different versus manga. Series like My Love Story & Golden Time, there are few changes. There's Akame Ga Kill series where nothing changed.
46232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / 地球
Offline
Posted 6/18/15 , edited 8/19/15
単行本 [Tankoubon] #7

Sogno- 
45722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/18/15
what, suna doesn't need anyone other than takeo

i mean srsly i'm cool with him not havin a chick. the most awesome thing in this series in their broship and how girls haven't interfered with that is pretty sweet . like takeo has his sweet precious girl but she supports his friendship and isn't like "omgsh spend more time w me" or something lol

and that girl probably was one of the ones who talked bad about Takeo even as a kid so... nope. and a stalker to boot? nadda. just cuz they both like to read doesn't mean they'll be a good match

haha what if Suna does end up with the female version of Takeo like in that one chapter, lolol XD tbh it's really hard for me to imagine suna actually liking a girl.
46232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / 地球
Offline
Posted 6/18/15 , edited 6/20/15

Sogno- wrote:
and that girl probably was one of the ones who talked bad about Takeo even as a kid so... nope. and a stalker to boot? nadda. just cuz they both like to read doesn't mean they'll be a good match


All I can say is that I do believe Suna deserves to be loved by a girl as sweet as Yamato and...

mnmike 
20135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 7/7/15
I just noticed today that Vol 5 is now available on amazon. (teaser blurb in spoiler below)

22064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 7/7/15

LoneStarAndroid wrote:


mnmike wrote:

Why do you say it's "totally different than the manga"? Other than moving things around a small amount, and futzing with the pacing of a couple things (some chapters get one episode, others get 2), I haven't noticed a big difference at all.


What I meant was sometimes certain series' anime can be different versus manga. Series like My Love Story & Golden Time, there are few changes. There's Akame Ga Kill series where nothing changed.


umm, everything after episode 17 in Akame ga kill was completely different than the manga.
JuJu26 
27552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 8/19/15

henohenomoheiji wrote:

単行本 [Tankoubon] #7



JuJu26 
27552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 8/19/15
The manga scanlations really needs to hurry up...
46232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / 地球
Offline
Posted 8/19/15 , edited 8/19/15

JuJu26 wrote:





JuJu26 
27552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 8/19/15

henohenomoheiji wrote:


JuJu26 wrote:







Hmm interesting. Where are you reading this? I want to catch up and I can't find any translations that are past the Anime.
46232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / 地球
Offline
Posted 8/19/15

JuJu26 wrote:


henohenomoheiji wrote:


JuJu26 wrote:







Hmm interesting. Where are you reading this? I want to catch up and I can't find any translations that are past the Anime.


One friend of mine sent me both tankoubon. I know there are raws on the internet, but yeah, there is no translation so far for #7 and #8 ones.
JuJu26 
27552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 8/19/15

henohenomoheiji wrote:


JuJu26 wrote:


henohenomoheiji wrote:


JuJu26 wrote:







Hmm interesting. Where are you reading this? I want to catch up and I can't find any translations that are past the Anime.


One friend of mine sent me both tankoubon. I know there are raws on the internet, but yeah, there is no translation so far for #7 and #8 ones.


Ah, how unfortunate. Looks like I will have to wait!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.