First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
42926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/12/15


Karisa smiled and held out her hand, "It's nice to meet you anyway. I'm Karisa, Karisa May."
Assistant Moderator
33051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/13/15

NintendoAddict66 wrote:



Karisa smiled and held out her hand, "It's nice to meet you anyway. I'm Karisa, Karisa May."


"Nice to meet you as well my name is Taka Nomo, face flattening extraordinaire" Taka says as he reaches out to shake hands.
24564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 5/13/15

Rin nodded, "Uhm, because my parents thought it would be good for me.

She saw Karissa in the hallway and waved to her nervously. "Hi Karisa, come over. Now, please. It'll be fun. I think."

Most awkward girl ever, she thought to herself.
Assistant Moderator
15867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Southern Oregon
Offline
Posted 5/13/15

mdmrn wrote:


Rin nodded, "Uhm, because my parents thought it would be good for me.

She saw Karissa in the hallway and waved to her nervously. "Hi Karisa, come over. Now, please. It'll be fun. I think."

Most awkward girl ever, she thought to herself.


Rikishi waved at Karissa, and focused on Rin again.
"I apologies if for my being rude, but why is it you've studied so much? What is it you want to do in life that requires you to study?"
41690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/13/15 , edited 5/13/15
[Nina Katsuragi]
[Dorms]
"Okay so I think I got everything I needed in order to watch Stardust Witch Meruru with my new friends."says Nina as she exits her dorm heading toward Rin's dorm. Nina heads to Rin's dorm for the awesome time she will have. "Wait, where is Rin's dorm room again? I don't think she even gave it to me." Nina begins knocking on all dorm rooms to find Rin's.
42926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/13/15


Karisa laughed, her smile actually reaching her eyes for once as she shook Taka's hand. She heard Rin call her name and turned quickly. "I guess I should go, but it was nice meeting you Taka," she said heading towards Rin's dorm. "Maybe I'll see you around...?"
42926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/13/15


Karisa walked into Rin's dorm and smiled. "Thanks for having me," she said sitting down on the floor.
Assistant Moderator
33051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/14/15

NintendoAddict66 wrote:

Karisa laughed, her smile actually reaching her eyes for once as she shook Taka's hand. She heard Rin call her name and turned quickly. "I guess I should go, but it was nice meeting you Taka," she said heading towards Rin's dorm. "Maybe I'll see you around...?"


"Ofcourse" Taka said with a smile "See ya around!"


Ctonhunter wrote:

[Nina Katsuragi]
[Dorms]
"Okay so I think I got everything I needed in order to watch Stardust Witch Meruru with my new friends."says Nina as she exits her dorm heading toward Rin's dorm. Nina heads to Rin's dorm for the awesome time she will have. "Wait, where is Rin's dorm room again? I don't think she even gave it to me." Nina begins knocking on all dorm rooms to find Rin's.


As Taka finished his goodbyes he turned around to see Nina randomly knocking on doors "Ummm... what are you doing?"
24564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 5/14/15

Rin replied quickly to Rikishi, "Because classes matter - why wouldn't you study so much?" She seemed confused at the whole point of the question that she basically ignored the second question. She didn't mean to be rude, but definitely came across that way.

She welcomed Karisa into her room and smiled, "Uhm, thanks for coming. I think we're still waiting on Nina to put on the episode. Has anyone seen her?"

Rin then realized, she never told Nina her room number. Her eyes got huge and she raced past everyone into the hallway and started calling, "Nina! Nina! Nina!" She saw people toward the end of the hallway, a boy and a girl, but she couldn't tell who they were from the distance.

Oh what a goof I am, she thought.
Assistant Moderator
15867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Southern Oregon
Offline
Posted 5/14/15

mdmrn wrote:


Rin replied quickly to Rikishi, "Because classes matter - why wouldn't you study so much?" She seemed confused at the whole point of the question that she basically ignored the second question. She didn't mean to be rude, but definitely came across that way.

She welcomed Karisa into her room and smiled, "Uhm, thanks for coming. I think we're still waiting on Nina to put on the episode. Has anyone seen her?"

Rin then realized, she never told Nina her room number. Her eyes got huge and she raced past everyone into the hallway and started calling, "Nina! Nina! Nina!" She saw people toward the end of the hallway, a boy and a girl, but she couldn't tell who they were from the distance.

Oh what a goof I am, she thought.



NintendoAddict66 wrote:



Karisa walked into Rin's dorm and smiled. "Thanks for having me," she said sitting down on the floor.


Rikishi gave a faint smile as he realized he'd offended Rin, if ever so slightly. when will I learn to stay out of the lives of others. he shook his head and looked to Karisa. "Hello again Madam." He said.
"Are you having fun at FullMoon Academy so far?"
42926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/14/15


Karisa looked at Rikishi. "I wouldn't exactly call it fun... But today has been a bit of an eye opener." Her memories flashed through her mind and she shook them off.
41690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/15/15 , edited 5/15/15


Nina turns to look at Taka and says " I'm trying to find Rin's room. She invited us over to watch the latest episode of Stardust Witch Meruru. She forgot to give me her room number....so I'm just knocking on all the doors till I find her room." Nina then goes back to knocking on dorm doors.
Assistant Moderator
33051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/16/15

Ctonhunter wrote:

Nina turns to look at Taka and says " I'm trying to find Rin's room. She invited us over to watch the latest episode of Stardust Witch Meruru. She forgot to give me her room number....so I'm just knocking on all the doors till I find her room." Nina then goes back to knocking on dorm doors.


"Isn't that embarrassing?"
41690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/16/15

Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:


"Isn't that embarrassing?"


Nina Tilts her head and replies " Why would it be embarrassing?"
24564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 5/17/15


Nina Tilts her head and replies " Why would it be embarrassing?"
Rin notices the girl knocking on the doors and realizes that it must be Nina. She waves from down the hall and calls to her, "Nina, down here. It's Rin!"

I'm calling to people? That's a new thing.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.