Created by Last_dragon
Post Reply Wheres the next Chapter of COPPELION? - missing back issue chapters
79599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / My own pocket Uni...
Offline
Posted 4/20/15 , edited 4/20/15
ok, seriousness time here.

New Chapter came out, but we are still waiting for 186-199.
223 came out this Sunday.

If they cant give use a back issue chapter each time a NEW one come out can someone at least get us an ETA on when we will get them?

Characters lives hang in the balance. Will good triumph over evil? Will ships sail? [Seriously if the ship doesn't get up and go ill be mad. you know the one I'm talking about.]
The suspense is killing us.



For that one person out there that doesn't know what "Shipping" is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shipping_%28fandom%29

[Also I'm half certain this post will get moved to support or something like that.]
One Punch Mod
85960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 4/21/15

Last_dragon wrote:

[Also I'm half certain this post will get moved to support or something like that.]


It did.
79599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / My own pocket Uni...
Offline
Posted 4/21/15

lorreen wrote:


Last_dragon wrote:

[Also I'm half certain this post will get moved to support or something like that.]


It did.


wow....
its not really even a support type question its.
I mean it is a complaint..... but its kinda a more of a long drawn out "sigh" the something serious.
58686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 4/22/15 , edited 4/22/15

Last_dragon wrote:



wow....
its not really even a support type question its.
I mean it is a complaint..... but its kinda a more of a long drawn out "sigh" the something serious.


It still seems to be more about the site than the manga itself, which is probably lorreen's reasoning for the move.
One Punch Mod
85960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 4/22/15 , edited 4/22/15

Last_dragon wrote:


lorreen wrote:


Last_dragon wrote:

[Also I'm half certain this post will get moved to support or something like that.]


It did.


wow....
its not really even a support type question its.
I mean it is a complaint..... but its kinda a more of a long drawn out "sigh" the something serious.


It really did seem to be a question about when chapters 186-199 would be provided, and that's a question for support. A lot of those sorts of questions are accompanied by complaints/rants/sighs, and a post that is only a rant isn't really appropriate for the discussion forums, so I moved it. The other suitable place for it would be "Suggestions/Feedback" -- but since you did directly ask a question, on the off chance that there is an official answer as to when CR will provide those missing chapters, Manga Support seemed most relevant.
79599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / My own pocket Uni...
Offline
Posted 4/22/15
OK that probably true.

but its not really a SITE question.
Its more of a Kodansha rant.
Because CR can't do anything if the publisher doesn't translate those chapters.
I think we got all of volume 19 in one drop 7 ish months ago.
Kodansha is releasing the last volume in Japanese in may and we are geting new chapters on schedule with that.
The Idea of Simultaneous release seems to be at odds with the fact you cant read the Simultaneous chapters with out the context of the missing chapters.
*shrugs*
But yea your right, sorry. Just getting frustrated. I can read Japaneses at an elementary level and this is the only manga i won't even attemt to read in Japanese. Too many technical words.

Sigh "Here hoping to summer being" better.

Kodansha is the publisher.
You must be logged in to post.