First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Hilary Clinton 2016
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/15 , edited 4/22/15

bobsagget wrote:

Does it really matter at this point? Zionists control both political parties anyway...



Fuck off back to /pol/!

Dont forget your tinfoil hat.

There is no fucking Zionist conspiracy if you actually believe there is your either and Anti-Semite or incredibly gullible.
51289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/15 , edited 4/22/15
This is the same woman who brags about how rich she is to try to relate to poor people. She is not mentally fit for any position of power.

9200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/15 , edited 4/22/15

orange-chan wrote:

yay woman president


It starts already.

Trust me, she'll be president and there's little that will stop it because she's a woman. And in the current PC-centric US, we will all vote for her because she's a woman and not on policy, not on party, nothing else but solely to say we have a woman president.

And trust me, I'll probably vote for her too (because of party lines), but it is damnifying that the ONLY thing she's ever going to be known for and the ONLY reason she's going to be elected is based on gender.
501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / A Mile High
Offline
Posted 4/22/15
As polarizing a figure as Hilary is, I think she is positioned pretty well for the general election.

The only people whose lives haven't improved significantly over the past eight years are the poor; and they are not reliable voters. The Affordable Care Act is a giant boondoggle and falls fall short of ideal, but it is an (marginal) improvement over what we had before. And unlike the zealots on the fringe, voters in the center vote their own self interest.

Since she is going to cruise through the primaries essentially unopposed, she will not have to put a dent in her campaign war chest. Most importantly, she won't need to correct course back to the middle and can run right from the start with her general election spiel. This limits the number of the center-right voters that will be turned off by her in the early going.

If the Republicans feast on each other in the primaries, and end up having to tack far to the right to make it out of the convention, they will have a rocky road trying to win over the moderate voters that ultimately decide the elections.

Me personally, I won't vote for Hilary and unless a fiscal conservative like Huntsman makes it through the Republican bloodbath I won't vote for them either. So it will likely be a third party candidate for me.
17873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 4/22/15

serifsansserif wrote:


orange-chan wrote:

yay woman president


It starts already.

Trust me, she'll be president and there's little that will stop it because she's a woman. And in the current PC-centric US, we will all vote for her because she's a woman and not on policy, not on party, nothing else but solely to say we have a woman president.

And trust me, I'll probably vote for her too (because of party lines), but it is damnifying that the ONLY thing she's ever going to be known for and the ONLY reason she's going to be elected is based on gender.

That is like saying the only reason people voted for Obama was because he was BLACK. That is just wrong. I am moving to Canada soon so most likely won't vote this time around. But I would say this I would rather see another Clinton in offce then another Bush

16083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Eastern US
Offline
Posted 4/22/15
The only reason I don't want her for president is because I think she might actually be pure evil. Not just the standard, bullshitting/self-serving version of evil commonly associate with politics, either. I mean, every picture of her smiling reminds me of Seto Kaiba in the Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged series.
2299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/22/15 , edited 4/22/15

deer wrote:

I'd rather vote for her than some Republican lunatic honestly. Unless you're white or in the upper-class, you should vote Democrat, always.




I'm mixed, a minority and in one of the lowest income brackets. I vote my conscience and common sense. Please check your victim complex pushing.

1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 4/22/15

retronatrix wrote:


deer wrote:

I'd rather vote for her than some Republican lunatic honestly. Unless you're white or in the upper-class, you should vote Democrat, always.




I'm mixed, a minority and in one of the lowest income brackets. I vote my conscience and common sense. Please check your victim complex pushing.



Sure. Vote for the Republicans then--I'm sure they give a shit about you. Or vote a third-party and waste your vote. Or don't vote at all because that's what they want. Idrc what you do but if you value your future in America it'd help not to vote conservative. The US runs on a two-party system so if you have the common sense you claim to have you'd know my comment is accurate.
2299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/22/15 , edited 4/22/15

deer wrote:


retronatrix wrote:


deer wrote:

I'd rather vote for her than some Republican lunatic honestly. Unless you're white or in the upper-class, you should vote Democrat, always.




I'm mixed, a minority and in one of the lowest income brackets. I vote my conscience and common sense. Please check your victim complex pushing.



Sure. Vote for the Republicans then--I'm sure they give a shit about you. Or vote a third-party and waste your vote. Or don't vote at all because that's what they want. Idrc what you do but if you value your future in America it'd help not to vote conservative. The US runs on a two-party system so if you have the common sense you claim to have you'd know my comment is accurate.


So you just vote because...you like...the party....

Yeah, enjoy that. Because educated voting isn't needed.

This is going to be one of those agree to disagree things because I honestly don't see that mindset allowing for any rational conversation. But have a nice night.

9200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/15 , edited 4/22/15

uncletim wrote:


serifsansserif wrote:


orange-chan wrote:

yay woman president


It starts already.

Trust me, she'll be president and there's little that will stop it because she's a woman. And in the current PC-centric US, we will all vote for her because she's a woman and not on policy, not on party, nothing else but solely to say we have a woman president.

And trust me, I'll probably vote for her too (because of party lines), but it is damnifying that the ONLY thing she's ever going to be known for and the ONLY reason she's going to be elected is based on gender.

That is like saying the only reason people voted for Obama was because he was BLACK. That is just wrong. I am moving to Canada soon so most likely won't vote this time around. But I would say this I would rather see another Clinton in offce then another Bush



Back in 2008, when I was against having her take the primaries, what do you think the first fucking thing out of everyone's mouth was? "oh, you don't like her because you hate women".

When Barack was elected, it was celebrations all around.... why? cause he was our first black president. (hell, I voted for him too I didn't want batshit crazy republicans in the whitehouse!!!!)

but yeah.. that's how america votes and how american media spins. It has jack shit to do with actual policy. It's a popularity contest, not much different from being voted prom queen.
7553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 4/22/15

retronatrix wrote:





I'm mixed, a minority and in one of the lowest income brackets. I vote my conscience and common sense. Please check your victim complex pushing.



I'm curious as to what you mean by that.
27705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 4/22/15 , edited 4/22/15

retronatrix wrote:


deer wrote:


retronatrix wrote:


deer wrote:

I'd rather vote for her than some Republican lunatic honestly. Unless you're white or in the upper-class, you should vote Democrat, always.




I'm mixed, a minority and in one of the lowest income brackets. I vote my conscience and common sense. Please check your victim complex pushing.



Sure. Vote for the Republicans then--I'm sure they give a shit about you. Or vote a third-party and waste your vote. Or don't vote at all because that's what they want. Idrc what you do but if you value your future in America it'd help not to vote conservative. The US runs on a two-party system so if you have the common sense you claim to have you'd know my comment is accurate.


So you just vote because...you like...the party....

Yeah, enjoy that. Because educated voting isn't needed.

This is going to be one of those agree to disagree things because I honestly don't see that mindset allowing for any rational conversation. But have a nice night.



My father is black and my mother is Hispanic so by the previous poster logic I should vote for anyone with a d. Your right when you say people need to educate themselves about what their politician are all about. I study the men who are running look into there records and I could care less if there a republican or a democrat. Since i'm a strong believer in capitalism I vote for who is better for the economy.
2299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/22/15 , edited 4/22/15

geauxtigers1989 wrote:


retronatrix wrote:





I'm mixed, a minority and in one of the lowest income brackets. I vote my conscience and common sense. Please check your victim complex pushing.



I'm curious as to what you mean by that.


By conscience? I mean that my voting reflects common sense as well as my own personal integrity as far as I can. I'm not about to vote for let's say David Duke because he's morally reprehensible.

Of course with politicians they're...well, politicians. SO there's blood on everyone's hands in that game.

1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 4/22/15

retronatrix wrote:


deer wrote:


retronatrix wrote:


deer wrote:

I'd rather vote for her than some Republican lunatic honestly. Unless you're white or in the upper-class, you should vote Democrat, always.




I'm mixed, a minority and in one of the lowest income brackets. I vote my conscience and common sense. Please check your victim complex pushing.



Sure. Vote for the Republicans then--I'm sure they give a shit about you. Or vote a third-party and waste your vote. Or don't vote at all because that's what they want. Idrc what you do but if you value your future in America it'd help not to vote conservative. The US runs on a two-party system so if you have the common sense you claim to have you'd know my comment is accurate.


So you just vote because...you like...the party....

Yeah, enjoy that. Because educated voting isn't needed.

This is going to be one of those agree to disagree things because I honestly don't see that mindset allowing for any rational conversation. But have a nice night.



You obviously don't know how any of this works. Like I said, the US runs on a two-party system... you vote for the less of two evils. You don't vote for some irrelevant party just because "you like them and their ideals". Ultimately, you'd wasting your vote and will eventually harm yourself if a Republican takes the seat and this upcoming election is especially crucial because the new president will be appointing FOUR new Supreme Court justices that will probably be in office for our entire lifetime. You might not like Clinton, or the Democratic Party, but you have a moral obligation to vote Democrat if you care what happens to minority groups (women, LGBT population, trans individuals, middle/working class, etc.). Whoever the Republican president nominates as federal judiciary will sweep away rights, health insurance, etc. for millions of people and work towards bettering the 1% at the expense of everyone else because they don't give a shit about you. If you claim to be from the lowest social class, you need to educate yourself properly because this is very important and can ultimately make or break lives.
2299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/22/15

J-POP187 wrote:


My father is black and my mother is Hispanic so by the previous poster logic I should vote for anyone with a d. Your right when you say people need to educate themselves about what their politician are all about. I study the men who are running look into there records and I could care less if there a republican or a democrat. Since i'm a strong believer in capitalism I vote for who is better for the economy.


^ This guy gets it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.