First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply If you were to change one thing in the whole universe, what would it be? and why?
5423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / A piece of land i...
Offline
Posted 4/22/15
I would remove aging for humans. Everyone would just stop aging at the age of 21-25 or whatever their prime is. I think the reason why people go through such extreme ways of thinking is because of the thought of having a very limited amount of time. Rulers always try to fix their problems in the quickest way possible but having a very long-term downside. If everyone had an infinite amount of time, i feel like everyone would be more understanding.
I guess the downside in this would be overpopulation, incest, and more lazy people.
What do you think? What would you change? Why?
Posted 4/22/15

coolest7000 wrote:

I would remove aging for humans. Everyone would just stop aging at the age of 21-25 or whatever their prime is. I think the reason why people go through such extreme ways of thinking is because of the thought of having a very limited amount of time. Rulers always try to fix their problems in the quickest way possible but having a very long-term downside. If everyone had an infinite amount of time, i feel like everyone would be more understanding.
I guess the downside in this would be overpopulation, incest, and more lazy people.
What do you think? What would you change? Why?


Most humans hit their prime in 30 or up. You still growing even if you are in your 20. I don't see how or why will it lead to incest.
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/22/15
I'd take the dye out of Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry that I can't get out of my rug or I'd make all life noncorporeal.
5423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / A piece of land i...
Offline
Posted 4/22/15
Because you know their parents would stop aging and since everyone is more open they would likely have a different way of thinking in relationships. People in japan can already marry each other. Now if you remove aging they can all look the same age and actually be attracted to each other.
5423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / A piece of land i...
Offline
Posted 4/22/15

pirththee wrote:

I'd take the dye out of Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry that I can't get out of my rug or I'd make all life noncorporeal.


LOL that diet pepsi made me laugh
Posted 4/22/15

coolest7000 wrote:

Because you know their parents would stop aging and since everyone is more open they would likely have a different way of thinking in relationships. People in japan can already marry each other. Now if you remove aging they can all look the same age and actually be attracted to each other.


Well cousins can marry each other and have sex according to the law, brother and sister are allow by the law to have sex but marriage is prohibit between siblings. But anything else is not allow by the current law. The law will have to be change for them to be allow to be marry. Not to mention parent are't even allow to have sex or marry their child even if they are fully consenting adult. Not that gonna stop people from having incest if they want to.

Also both parent and child will have to feel attraction in the first place. Ether you have it or you don't have it. And for somebody to change paternal love to a romantic one, will take time assuming the say individual even considered it in the first place at all.

I think that scenario is highly-unlikely to ever happen.

Note that my knowledge of Japanese law could be wrong thou.
5423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / A piece of land i...
Offline
Posted 4/22/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


coolest7000 wrote:

Because you know their parents would stop aging and since everyone is more open they would likely have a different way of thinking in relationships. People in japan can already marry each other. Now if you remove aging they can all look the same age and actually be attracted to each other.


Well cousins can marry each other and have sex according to the law, brother and sister are allow by the law to have sex but marriage is prohibit between siblings. But anything else is not allow by the current law. The law will have to be change for them to be allow to be marry. Not to mention parent are't even allow to have sex or marry their child even if they are fully consenting adult. Not that gonna stop people from having incest if they want to.

Also both parent and child will have to feel attraction in the first place. Ether you have it or you don't have it. And for somebody to change paternal love to a romantic one, will take time assuming the say individual even considered it in the first place at all.

I think that scenario is highly-unlikely to ever happen.

Note that my knowledge of Japanese law could be wrong thou.


Im just trying to point out that if aging for humans is removed the possibilities are endless. Even though there is no romantic attraction between parent and child at this moment of time, maybe in the next 100 or even 1000 years there might be since aging is gone.
Posted 4/22/15


Well I can agree to that logic. I don't think it will but I see your point.
2253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Winchestertonfiel...
Offline
Posted 4/22/15
I would get a harem for myself......... or make sure every human is fed well and water to drink... either way
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/28/15
Nothing, because removing one thing may change to world into something worse.
Posted 4/28/15
hmmmm i honestly don't know... having to narrow all my options down to one is hard. should i wish for everyone to have a sense of humour, end poverty, or something silly like being able to make your drawings come to life

like the end poverty one... doesn't really benefit me, it only benefits others... so... not sure if i want that one.

and my other changes are stupid and silly... but if i have to choose one, then i'd choose the "Make your drawings be able to come to life" one... because that is something that's going to be useful for me.

238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / (●´ω`●)
Offline
Posted 4/28/15
A home for every stray animal.
4551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada eh
Offline
Posted 4/28/15
World peace.

Kinda cheesy, but can you just imagine what the world would be like if we all just got along? Solving any problems together and thinking of better ways to improve our lives?
10080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 4/28/15
More chairs...we need more places to sit when we're travelling from Saturn to Neptune or we'll get tired
349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in a Parallel wor...
Offline
Posted 4/28/15
Change the Universal laws, so that the Universe laws a governed to be like many anime, so we will be able to have some interesting powers, that we never had the ability to use before.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.