First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Scott Walker 2016
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/22/15
Scott Walker 2016?
17761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 4/22/15
vote for pedro?
Posted 4/22/15
We need a young female president. Im thinking 23-29 years old. It'd be refreshing.
18054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/22/15

nemoskull wrote:

vote for pedro?


that got old really fast.
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 4/22/15
21448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Between yesterday...
Online
Posted 4/22/15 , edited 4/22/15
Before or after the current criminal investigation into possible wrongdoings is complete. There are more the fact his economic policies are a joke and the fact he is the Koch Brothers number one pick right now. So yeah don't think he is going to get far once folks start actually digging into him.

Current news on this.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mary-bottari/walkers-dark-money-allies_b_7096498.html

7547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 4/22/15
No. No. No. God no.
Posted 4/22/15
Give him treats and maybe he'll go away.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/22/15

AiYumega wrote:

We need a young female president. Im thinking 23-29 years old. It'd be refreshing.


And that will never happen.

It's against the law.



No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.


Posted 4/22/15



Okay, so 32-40. That better? lol
Rohzek 
15004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/15 , edited 4/22/15
I'm not really interested in Scott Walker at the moment. I don't know enough about him. The only candidate that I would not vote for is Marco Rubio, since he wanted to permanently extend the NSA's unconstitutional surveillance practices on US citizens. I'd vote for the Devil himself before voting for Rubio.

Rand Paul is probably the most interesting candidate right now. He has had a few hiccups, but I lean more towards his foreign policy than anything. His stance on gay marriage (let the states decide) is bogus, but he is the most liberal one in the Republican field. Hillary seems too corrupted and militaristic for my tastes.
dsjb 
55639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/22/15

VZ68 wrote:


AiYumega wrote:

We need a young female president. Im thinking 23-29 years old. It'd be refreshing.


And that will never happen.

It's against the law.


Its not like the constitution is set in stone is it there's a mechanics in there to change these sort of things if there's the political will to do so. Obviously its difficult but never say die and all that.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/22/15

Rohzek wrote:

I'm not really interested in Scott Walker at the moment. I don't know enough about him. The only candidate that I would not vote for is Marco Rubio, since he wanted to permanently extend the NSA's unconstitutional surveillance practices on US citizens. I'd vote for the Devil himself before voting for Rubio.

Rand Paul is probably the most interesting candidate right now. He has had a few hiccups, but I lean more towards his foreign policy than anything. His stance on gay marriage (let the states decide) is bogus, but he is the most liberal one in the Republican field. Hillary seems too corrupted and militaristic for my tastes.


Didn't just about everybody vote to extent that NSA crap though?

I'd be more likely to vote for the first person to allow Ed Snowden to come home though, maybe he could find all the missing emails from Clinton and the IRS and....

37144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/22/15
Things look pretty grim in terms of options this time around. Even so, walker would be among my last choices.

Rand Paul is probably the best Republican option, followed by Jeb Bush (Oh god...). Paul at least has some fresh ideas, even if I disagree with many of them. Bush would be able to pass legislation and get things done, although I shudder to think about what those things might be. Rubio could be OK, but I don't see him beating out Bush, and again I disagree with most of his platform.

The only Democrat I hear about is Clinton. She's probably my top pick at the moment, but that doesn't mean I like her. I just like her more than any of the Republicans. She's the absolute definition of a career politician. A very uninspiring choice, despite the historical significance of electing a female president. I'm sure she would be adequate, and probably wouldn't rock the boat too much. I would much rather have Kerry run again.
2468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/22/15

onibrotonel wrote:


nemoskull wrote:

vote for pedro?


that got old really fast.


I got invited to see that movie with a friend's family. The most awkward thing in the world is being stuck in a house and pretending to laugh while a group of people laugh hysterically and I don't get why they're laughing.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.