First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply The main character(s) of the last anime you watched is your ally in a monster apocalypse
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/22/15
Let me know if a thread like this or not.
Thanks a bunches.

Explain your opinion in great detail. List the full title of the anime series and the characters's name. Show a picture of character(s).

Enjoy!!!





101429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 4/22/15

qualeshia3 wrote:

Let me know if a thread like this or not.
Thanks a bunches.

Explain your opinion in great detail. List the full title of the anime series and the characters's name. Show a picture of character(s).

Enjoy!!!







I just caught up on Naruto Shippuuden. I anticipate no problems with a monster apocalypse. He's been there; done that.



10080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 4/22/15
Tsukasa from Plastic Memories. Don't really know much about him but I'm pretty sure I'm screwed...
17307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / My Couch
Offline
Posted 4/22/15
Gin from Gintama.

I'm satisfied with this.
52873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 4/22/15
Subaru....from wish upon....

D:
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 4/22/15
Satou Tatsuhiro from Welcome to the N.H.K would be pretty damn useless.
Posted 4/22/15
i have decim from death parade. im set
14642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 4/22/15
I got Hachiman from SNAFU. With him as a partner, survival really will be SNAFU.
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/22/15

saprobe wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Let me know if a thread like this or not.
Thanks a bunches.

Explain your opinion in great detail. List the full title of the anime series and the characters's name. Show a picture of character(s).

Enjoy!!!







I just caught up on Naruto Shippuuden. I anticipate no problems with a monster apocalypse. He's been there; done that.





Cool. You're in good hands.
Posted 4/23/15
victorique de blois
anime: Gosick



i think we'd in be trouble because her and i are similar in a lot of ways that we'd actually repel each other.
i would get along with kujo though.

Skrazz 
5042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/23/15
Takeo from My Love Story...I think I should be ok
Dutch Moderator
30801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / The Netherlands
Online
Posted 4/23/15
Shinichi from Parasyte (Later episodes).
I think I will be fine.
47236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/15

George_z wrote:

Shinichi from Parasyte (Later episodes).
I think I will be fine.

Lol, that's cheating

I watched a lot of anime today from this season. I'd be most confident in that guy from arslan senkai
56922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 4/23/15

Skrazz wrote:
Takeo from My Love Story.


For me, too. Good if we run into a monster, but we'd be unable to hide anywhere, especially since almost everything he says is SHOUTING.
26352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 4/23/15 , edited 8/9/15
Gintoki from Gintama, It’s not like the whole monster apocalypse will be a parody right?


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.