First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Fuck off I don't know you!
Posted 4/23/15 , edited 4/23/15
You maybe need to analyse the situation differently before approaching two females talking, they didn't want to be interrupted and her more so. Being drunk had little to do with it. They wanted audience but that's probably about it.
1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 4/23/15 , edited 4/23/15

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Lowlights wrote:

They just didn't want to talk to you and were drunk

It's not that complicated
So that is a reason to say FUCK OFF wen I was just trying to be friendly?


At the time I WAS Not drinking I was playing pool. on the other hand they where drinking.
So I was 100% sober so that can not be an excuse for me or them.


Lets face it, It is simple... I am not good looking so I am treated differently than some stranger hunk.. would you say that is more likely the case.


Hmm "just being friendly"

but there is an ulterior motive like you wouldn't be trying to make small talk with a bunch of random guys most likely. But yeah if you're not good looking I'd tell you to fuck off too. Especially if I was drunk

But I guess they were slightly abrasive in their response. It's not a big deal just get over it lmao. They didn't want to talk to you.. just accept that fact. Plus you trying to play victim is embarrassing tbh. "nice guy" lmfaooo
8345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/23/15
They were a little drunk. Thats all there really is to it...
15742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/15
It may have been just that girl to be honest, Her friends may have wanted to talk to you but since that girl said that, they just went along with it.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 4/23/15

deer wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Lowlights wrote:

They just didn't want to talk to you and were drunk

It's not that complicated
So that is a reason to say FUCK OFF wen I was just trying to be friendly?


At the time I WAS Not drinking I was playing pool. on the other hand they where drinking.
So I was 100% sober so that can not be an excuse for me or them.


Lets face it, It is simple... I am not good looking so I am treated differently than some stranger hunk.. would you say that is more likely the case.


Hmm "just being friendly"

but there is an ulterior motive like you wouldn't be trying to make small talk with a bunch of random guys most likely. But yeah if you're not good looking I'd tell you to fuck off too. Especially if I was drunk

But I guess they were slightly abrasive in their response. It's not a big deal just get over it lmao. They didn't want to talk to you.. just accept that fact. Plus you trying to play victim is embarrassing tbh. "nice guy" lmfaooo


I don't know if it is the same for females, but males have no problem going up and talking to each other. Even if we don't know each other. At that I go out of my way to make new friends male or female wen I go out. My Issue is with them was only the unnecessary remark, if she did not want to talk just say so. Being a bitch about it was not needed.

Key word Just trying to be friendly to the people around me, maybe you don't find it reasonable to be friendly to people around you?

(I make small talk with everybody around me. Guess it a me thing, or a male thing.)
1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 4/23/15 , edited 4/23/15

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


deer wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Lowlights wrote:

They just didn't want to talk to you and were drunk

It's not that complicated
So that is a reason to say FUCK OFF wen I was just trying to be friendly?


At the time I WAS Not drinking I was playing pool. on the other hand they where drinking.
So I was 100% sober so that can not be an excuse for me or them.


Lets face it, It is simple... I am not good looking so I am treated differently than some stranger hunk.. would you say that is more likely the case.


Hmm "just being friendly"

but there is an ulterior motive like you wouldn't be trying to make small talk with a bunch of random guys most likely. But yeah if you're not good looking I'd tell you to fuck off too. Especially if I was drunk

But I guess they were slightly abrasive in their response. It's not a big deal just get over it lmao. They didn't want to talk to you.. just accept that fact. Plus you trying to play victim is embarrassing tbh. "nice guy" lmfaooo


I don't know if it is the same for females, but males have no problem going up and talking to each other. Even if we don't know each other. At that I go out of my way to make new friends male or female wen I go out. My Issue is with them was only the unnecessary remark, if she did not want to talk just say so. Being a bitch about it was not needed.

Key word Just trying to be friendly to the people around me, maybe you don't find it reasonable to be friendly to people around you?

(I make small talk with everybody around me. Guess it a me thing, or a male thing.)


"or a male thing"

omg you don't think making small talk is confined to a certain gender, do you?? LMFAOOOOO

clearly you're extremely defensive and offended that some girl snapped at you. every person in the world isn't obligated to reciprocate with friendliness you just because you tried to be "nice" aka forcing conversation upon people

plus it's kinda dumb "if she did not want to talk just say so. Being a bitch about it was not needed" like if she did flat out tell you no you'd still be calling her a bitch so just shut up and get over it
27508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 4/23/15
Take the glasses and smash them over her skull.
Posted 4/23/15
Because you probably creeped um out or she was drunk or she was just a massive cunt
15261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/23/15 , edited 4/23/15

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


So that is a reason to say FUCK OFF wen I was just trying to be friendly?


While telling you to fuck off was rude not everyone likes it when people they do not know comes up to them and makes remarks on their drinking. She was with her friends having a good time as far as she was concerned you were in the way of that continuing. Therefore she is less likely to interpret your actions as friendly.



Darkphoenix3450 wrote:Lets face it, It is simple... I am not good looking so I am treated differently than some stranger hunk.. would you say that is more likely the case.


You hit the nail on the head, like it or not that’s how life works. If are good looking you are automatically more interesting to the opposite sex (and sometimes the same sex) because people like attractive people more. If a hot woman went up to you and started talking to you, she would have received for more interest (and drinks) than someone who looked like medusa.

Of course she may (I don’t know her, she may in fact be a very pleasent person) just be a bitch in general in which case, it is not worth getting upset over.
17796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 4/23/15
**** happens, but you can't change that. You might feel upset now, but you'll forget about it in a few hours and everything's going to be alright. That's life.
Dutch Moderator
30797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / The Netherlands
Online
Posted 4/23/15 , edited 4/23/15
This is a personal thread so moving this to the place where it belongs.
Not General discussion.

On-topic:
They felt threatened, simple as that. Just put yourself in their shoes.
A group of young women is out in town and suddenly they're being watched by a group of drinking men of which one suddenly leaves the pack and approaches the group with one of the worst pick up lines in history.

Next time just open with "Hi" or start with a nod and smile from a distance when they see you looking at them.
Their body language should tell you soon enough if they're up for a talk or not.
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/15
I have never had women act offended when I start a conversation with them when they don't know me yet. They have been a bit timid or cautious initially, but I expect that from both men and women part of the time. I'm a wee bit bigger than average and look a bit "mountain-manish" according to some. I figure my looks are about average, but maybe I'm better looking than I think? I have had women get offended when I am not interested in conversation or company and they approach me.

I wouldn't take it personally were I in your shoes, I would have most likely said something snarky and vaguely rude and gone back to my game of pool. Of course, I'm rather fond of pool and probably would not have left my game to talk to them anyway. If you want to meet women to date or make friends, a bar is generally not a great place to meet scintillating conversationalists or much of anything past a one night stand that might necessitate a doctor visit later. You are better off meeting women through mutual interests. Mutual interests other than bars and drinking. I have had nice relationships and friendships with women I met in classes, at sporting events, marital arts dojos, anime clubs, hiking, and in writing workshops. One exception to this advice: don't try to talk to women you don't know at the gym. Almost every Tom, Dick, and Harry tries that. Most women are not open to that and are tired of that. Much like picking up and dating a stripper at the club, chatting up women at the gym is "hard mode". The only exception is if you notice them looking at you and they notice you noticing and smile. Then you might have a shot. Maybe.
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/23/15 , edited 4/23/15
She just didn't want your advances.No mystery.She used harsh language? Oh no. You didn't get shot, knifed or maced so it was a good night.
Posted 4/23/15
She was just being a jerk/ she was drunk & being a jerk. No one is obligated to be friendly to your advances. Life isn't fair.

But you know that already don't you, in your 34 yrs of wisdom?
501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / A Mile High
Offline
Posted 4/23/15
Some women are just bitches. Just like some men are assholes. You obviously didn't miss out on anything special, so why even give it a second thought?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.