First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply If you woke up in another body?
14522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/23/15
I'd be like, this is sweet.

And then die inside because I know my best friend is a useless hunk of human.
27254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/15
I'd feel guilty but I'd try to live on in gratitude.
6241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 4/23/15
Like "Inside Mari"?
Hmmm, depends on the gender...
If I woke up in a woman's body it would be tough lol
But if my best friend did that
I would just appreciate and live life at it's fullest!
14934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 4/23/15
One of my closest friends is severely overweight, so, after getting over the shock that I know have different genitals, I'd hit the gym. Like, live in the gym...for the next year.

I'd also feel really bad that my friend would be gone. Who else would Read and laugh about doujinshi with me.
29860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/23/15
That would be sorta weird, but I would be very grateful to my boyfriend. I wouldn't feel that awkward getting off in his body, though.
16931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/15
Well it will be very awkward i guess since her parent don't exactly approve of her friendship with me.

Although i know my best friend well enough that she won't sacrifice herself to save me like that lol
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/23/15

Steffiekun wrote:

Well it will be very awkward i guess since her parent don't exactly approve of her friendship with me.

Although i know my best friend well enough that she won't sacrifice herself to save me like that lol


Not to sound rude or anything, but the thread isn't asking if someone would or wouldn't donate their bodies. The thread asks how you would react waking up in a friend or special someones body
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/23/15

ayesharocks wrote:

That would be sorta weird, but I would be very grateful to my boyfriend. I wouldn't feel that awkward getting off in his body, though.


So you wouldn't miss him or anything and you won't ask questions like why wasn't it you..?

And you wouldn't feel weird using a part of his body to have a sexual interaction with someone else? If you did then you would cheat yourself since you're a girl...
29860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/23/15

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


ayesharocks wrote:

That would be sorta weird, but I would be very grateful to my boyfriend. I wouldn't feel that awkward getting off in his body, though.


So you wouldn't miss him or anything and you won't ask questions like why wasn't it you..?

And you wouldn't feel weird using a part of his body to have a sexual interaction with someone else? If you did then you would cheat yourself since you're a girl...


Well, the thing is, I AM him now. I would maybe, but after a while.. I would get used to it. lolwut
1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 4/23/15
i'd cry omfg i don't want my best friend's body
5209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/23/15
A good book that covers this subject is Robert Heinlein's "I will fear no evil."

You wake up in another body, after you had hoped to die. You are comforted by a voice of someone you were very close to while still in recovery. Later you find out that they are still there with you.

How would you feel now?
2135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Internet
Offline
Posted 4/23/15
I would just live on. This question although interesting doesn't leave much to consider as you would have no control or decision in how it happened. Hypothetical questions are better when they leave you with some sort of choice or difficult decision. Good examples would be the classic "fuck, marry, kill" or Saw trap decisions. I'm not saying ask questions already asked but saying propose scenarios with some sort of decision or choice that needs to be made (preferably one with many possible options and no easy answer) as that can lead to more interesting discussion.
16931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/15

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


Steffiekun wrote:

Well it will be very awkward i guess since her parent don't exactly approve of her friendship with me.

Although i know my best friend well enough that she won't sacrifice herself to save me like that lol


Not to sound rude or anything, but the thread isn't asking if someone would or wouldn't donate their bodies. The thread asks how you would react waking up in a friend or special someones body


Ah .... both glad and guilty i guess since ... i will probably do the usual gender bender shenanigans like checking out private parts to make sure ....

4733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Chicago, Illinois
Offline
Posted 4/24/15
I'd probably faint or die of a heart attack if that happened. I assume my family would think this random guy saying he's their relative is nuts, but I assume if there's a reason to memorize my Social then there's that reason
14390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✰ηєνєяωнєяє✰
Offline
Posted 4/24/15
I would definitely feel the worse guilt imaginable but in their honor for their sacrifice it would be my obligation to live life to the fullest otherwise their sacrifice would be in vain, and I couldn't live with that. I would also do whatever I could to help take care of their family.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.