First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply So the new Jokers gonna look like this...
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 4/25/15

severticas wrote:


megahobbit wrote:

I have no respect for anyone with a forehead tattoo. It just looks stupid. You can tattoo anywhere but you forehead.

He looks like someone I would see in the local convenience story (I live in a very white trash area)


Aww that's mean. He'd look more like Freaky Fred than the Joker krrr


No if he was freaky fred that would be awesome. He looks like the third member of Die Antwood.
Posted 4/25/15

megahobbit wrote:


severticas wrote:


megahobbit wrote:

I have no respect for anyone with a forehead tattoo. It just looks stupid. You can tattoo anywhere but you forehead.

He looks like someone I would see in the local convenience story (I live in a very white trash area)


Aww that's mean. He'd look more like Freaky Fred than the Joker krrr


No if he was freaky fred that would be awesome. He looks like the third member of Die Antwood.



Lol, are you sure this is legit though?
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 4/25/15

severticas wrote:


megahobbit wrote:


severticas wrote:


megahobbit wrote:

I have no respect for anyone with a forehead tattoo. It just looks stupid. You can tattoo anywhere but you forehead.

He looks like someone I would see in the local convenience story (I live in a very white trash area)


Aww that's mean. He'd look more like Freaky Fred than the Joker krrr


No if he was freaky fred that would be awesome. He looks like the third member of Die Antwood.



Lol, are you sure this is legit though?


Yep Director posted it on twitter
https://twitter.com/DavidAyerMovies/status/591761248859123713
Posted 4/25/15


Ah well, fuck it. I'm not a fan anyway.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 4/25/15

severticas wrote:



Ah well, fuck it. I'm not a fan anyway.


Yeah im really not interested in Batman vs. Superman
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 5/1/15
Looks like Jeffree Star had a bad day.
23684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fort Bragg, NC
Offline
Posted 5/2/15
looks like a tumblr kid trying to get attention
3492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Chapel Hill, N.C
Offline
Posted 5/4/15
The new joker looks like the psychos from "Borderlands".
6021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Santo Domingo, Do...
Offline
Posted 5/4/15 , edited 5/4/15

megahobbit wrote:


severticas wrote:



Ah well, fuck it. I'm not a fan anyway.


Yeah im really not interested in Batman vs. Superman


This is Joker will not appear in BvS, he will appear in Suicide Squad (2016).


PS: Related to this, yday were published the photos the whole suicide squad and Will Smith as Deadshot.


https://twitter.com/DavidAyerMovies/status/595000883420749824


https://twitter.com/DavidAyerMovies/status/595025398456430593
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/5/15



This is Joker will not appear in BvS, he will appear in Suicide Squad (2016).


PS: Related to this, yday were published the photos the whole suicide squad and Will Smith as Deadshot.


https://twitter.com/DavidAyerMovies/status/595000883420749824


https://twitter.com/DavidAyerMovies/status/595025398456430593


Meh I think it could be better. Harlequin looks decent but the could have given more effort to make her costume more "clowny" I dont know if thats the full suited up version though.
6021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Santo Domingo, Do...
Offline
Posted 5/5/15

megahobbit wrote:Meh I think it could be better. Harlequin looks decent but the could have given more effort to make her costume more "clowny" I dont know if thats the full suited up version though.


Yep, they mostly went for the safe appearance which make them not look that appealing (Especially HQ which must be the most popular character of the team right now), but I liked the look that Captain Boomerang and Croc have.

Anyway, I will probably going to watch the movie no matter what bad it might looks; proof: Ben Affleck is still Batman and my plan is still go to watch BvS; we are like that
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/5/15

moya036 wrote:


megahobbit wrote:Meh I think it could be better. Harlequin looks decent but the could have given more effort to make her costume more "clowny" I dont know if thats the full suited up version though.


Yep, they mostly went for the safe appearance which make them not look that appealing (Especially HQ which must be the most popular character of the team right now), but I liked the look that Captain Boomerang and Croc have.

Anyway, I will probably going to watch the movie no matter what bad it might looks; proof: Ben Affleck is still Batman and my plan is still go to watch BvS; we are like that


I mean the could at least tried to make her look cooler. Throw some clown stripes on the jacket or something.

I dont like safe. Safe is boring.
12908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 5/5/15
Wasn't this already confirmed that the metal teeth and tattoos were only for the publicity shot to celebrate Joker's 75 years in comics and that he won't have it in the film?

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/04/26/calm-down-the-joker-will-not-have-tattoos-in-suicide-squad-2887773?lt_source=external,manual,manual,manual
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/15 , edited 5/7/15

rabbi2himself wrote:

Wasn't this already confirmed that the metal teeth and tattoos were only for the publicity shot to celebrate Joker's 75 years in comics and that he won't have it in the film?

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/04/26/calm-down-the-joker-will-not-have-tattoos-in-suicide-squad-2887773?lt_source=external,manual,manual,manual


Thats good news still doesnt change the fact it looks like shit.
24409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 5/7/15
yeah they took it down and redesigned due to the backlash as well. As said before, it was a memorial kind of thing and thats not the final design. Also, remember that no one liked The Dark Knight Joker and now we say its one of the best ones ever. Give it time and dont be quick to judge
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.