Post Reply Time of Eve ; Plastic Memories 1.0?
14522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/25/15 , edited 4/25/15
Since Crunchyroll has given us the ability to watch "Time of Eve: The Movie" on the website this weekend, I immediately drew the connection between this series and Plastic Memories.
9200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 4/25/15
Read Alex + Ada. You may enjoy it...
14522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/25/15

serifsansserif wrote:

Read Alex + Ada. You may enjoy it...


Reading the synopsis, I can say that while I am still giving it a read, I'm taking about the societies that exist around androids.

9200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 4/25/15 , edited 4/25/15

Beastlyblu wrote:


serifsansserif wrote:

Read Alex + Ada. You may enjoy it...


Reading the synopsis, I can say that while I am still giving it a read, I'm taking about the societies that exist around androids.



There's more to that than yo'd think...

Ada decides to leave Alex, and she's ALMOST caught by the police which due to a riot onset by the discovery of another robot that wan't showing its trademark, was able to infiltrate a concert.

There's the neighbor who is afraid of Ada (as a robot) and the other neighbor who wants to borrow her for *ahem* his pleasures.

The writing is not spectacular, but it's good enough for me to continue with it..

They also do touch upon robots as slaves, and emancipation and stuff..
43650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/25/15
Another movie on Android/human interaction, for healing: http://www.funimation.com/shows/hal/videos/official/hal
14522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/25/15

asharka wrote:

Another movie on Android/human interaction, for healing: http://www.funimation.com/shows/hal/videos/official/hal


Like... HAL 2000?
43650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/25/15

Beastlyblu wrote:


asharka wrote:

Another movie on Android/human interaction, for healing: http://www.funimation.com/shows/hal/videos/official/hal


Like... HAL 2000?


Not even close The japanese title is "Haru" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2573198/. Cover art:


You must be logged in to post.