4 oz. bittersweet chocolate
4 oz. (1 stick) unsalted butter
1/4 tsp. coffee extract
1 3/4 cups sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
3/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. cream of tartar
1. Melt together chocolates, butter, and coffee extract (cool).
2. Combine eggs, sugar, and salt, and beat on high until the mixture is thick and light in color, 5 minutes.
3. Sift together flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar.
4. Pour chocolate into the eggs and beat on medium speed, mix in flour until just combined.
Transfer the batter to a 13x9-in. pan and place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
5. Preheat oven to 325 F. Bake for 7 minutes. Rotate pan and bake for 7 more minutes.
Then late them cool.