Created by joey823
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Is it Weird to put Ice in Milk?
1229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 4/27/15

pandrasb wrote:

I put ice in my milk sometimes. Heck I put it in my cereal sometimes.


I've never tried putting ice in my cereal. The same friends who scrutinize me for putting ice in my milk, though, are ironically the same ones who have tried to make me put ice in my cereal.

Wouldn't the ice obstruct the cereal?

I'll definitely have to try that sometime.
52214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 4/27/15 , edited 4/27/15

joey823 wrote:


pandrasb wrote:

I put ice in my milk sometimes. Heck I put it in my cereal sometimes.


I've never tried putting ice in my cereal. The same friends who scrutinize me for putting ice in my milk, though, are ironically the same ones who have tried to make me put ice in my cereal.

Wouldn't the ice obstruct the cereal?

I'll definitely have to try that sometime.


Ice in your cereal is really good cuz it makes it stay cold ! 'Specially if you wanna eat a lot of cereal n are a slow eater like me ! x3 Aheheh

I dun think it's weird though~ If I wanted worm milk then I would warm it up, so putting ice in my milk to stay cold seems logical =o.
-Nods-
1229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 4/27/15

jakari wrote:



Ice in your cereal is really good cuz it makes it stay cold ! 'Specially if you wanna eat a lot of cereal n are a slow eater like me ! x3 Aheheh

I dun think it's weird though~ If I wanted worm milk then I would warm it up, so putting ice in my milk to stay cold seems logical =o.
-Nods-


Ahh that makes sense. I'll definitely have to try it then.
Posted 4/27/15 , edited 4/27/15

jakari wrote:


joey823 wrote:


pandrasb wrote:

I put ice in my milk sometimes. Heck I put it in my cereal sometimes.


I've never tried putting ice in my cereal. The same friends who scrutinize me for putting ice in my milk, though, are ironically the same ones who have tried to make me put ice in my cereal.

Wouldn't the ice obstruct the cereal?

I'll definitely have to try that sometime.


Ice in your cereal is really good cuz it makes it stay cold ! 'Specially if you wanna eat a lot of cereal n are a slow eater like me ! x3 Aheheh

I dun think it's weird though~ If I wanted worm milk then I would warm it up, so putting ice in my milk to stay cold seems logical =o.
-Nods-


yeah what she said

wait

That's what she said, lol

had to
Posted 4/27/15
I think it's a bit weird, because it's just uncommon. I but ice in my milk by mistake before and I didn't really like it.
1331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 4/27/15 , edited 4/27/15
not at all, you'd put ice in coffee so why not ice in milk

42486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
suffering for art
Offline
Posted 4/27/15 , edited 4/27/15
Yeah, I don't like milk much to begin with (except for chocolate milk), but ice in milk? Icky combo.
kohmei 
9131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / STL
Offline
Posted 4/27/15 , edited 4/27/15
I don't think it's weird at all, but then again I used to make milk and sugar popsicles when I was a kid, so I'm not one to judge lol
1114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pennsylvania - USA
Offline
Posted 4/30/15
Well some milk is watered down... But it just seems like a weird thing to do... At least to me. Although, I don't really drink milk cause it bothers my throat. I mean I guess it keeps it colder longer? But I don't se why it'd take so long to drink a glass of milk that you'd NEED ice...

You're not necessarily weird, I'm sure many drink it with ice too. In fact many people drink beverages with ice. It's just something I'd never really do.

And I guess people tend to mix up ice and milk together to help make ice cream, or something, right?

... I don't know really....
32762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / WORLD OF KLAC
Offline
Posted 5/1/15
nope yet why ice the milk?
Posted 5/1/15
Its not weird, but its unusual, lol.
3661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/1/15

Well, for me its not ! I did that when i was little and it taste good for me ... Didn't even think that it's weird for someone already ...
6902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/3/15
Nope, but I used to drink refridgerated milk. Now I drink juice or tea. I prefer ice cold roselle tea.
Posted 5/3/15
I think it's pretty weird but I dont think it matters if you drink it fast.
11 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/3/15
I like warm milk.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.