First  Prev  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  Next  Last
Post Reply Dragon Ball SUPER Anticipation and Discussion
7478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 12/4/16
Why are people giving this filler shit? I mean it's not exactly high art, but it's a hell of a lot better than the end of that last enfeebled excuse of an arc.
22532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Behind you
Offline
Posted 12/4/16

RedExodus wrote:

this ep made me facepalm

hold that L vegeta


I hate how Vegeta will always get his ass kicked no matter what.
20647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Alpha Qudrant Sec...
Offline
Posted 12/4/16 , edited 12/4/16
I didn't mind episode.69 it was a throwback to the original Dragon Ball


9384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M
Offline
Posted 12/4/16 , edited 12/4/16

visoredavenger wrote:

I didn't mind episode.69 it was a throwback to the original Dragon Ball


Exactly my thoughts too. I'm actually kind of looking forward to episode 70 too. Yamcha gets to be useful again for the first time since the Dragonball.
5104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 12/7/16 , edited 12/8/16
218835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 12/10/16 , edited 12/10/16
Episode 70

Oh wow, this episode got me laughing. I mean, seeing everyone..Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Piccolo, Krillin, etc all in baseball outfits.

I remember watching Gohan play baseball before a long time ago in one of the DBZ episodes but seeing more baseball in this show again was quite entertaining. I love the part where Goku threw the ball in his Blue form lmao. Champa's rage was rather amusing as well. Really glad to see some of the Universe 6 Saga characters again.

Beerus and Champa still has their rivalry. Never change. Yamcha was also hilarious this episode.

26225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [ ᴄʟᴀssɪғɪᴇᴅ ]
Offline
Posted 12/10/16 , edited 12/10/16

LMAO! This episode...... nothin' normal when you've got Goku and Vegeta playin' baseball.


And there needs to be a Yamcha Count on this one. XDDD


19160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 12/10/16 , edited 12/10/16
It was awesome to see Yamcha get a little love. Even though he was the butt of the joke in the end. I remember he was a pro baseball player sometime after the Frieza saga, about the time he started to fade away from relevance. Him at the home plate made me laugh. And when they said, "I know that pose" this instantly came to mind.



That's the way fillers should be done. Just playful and fun.
306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/11/16
The meme has come full circle.
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/16
Very funny episode this week
9504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 12/11/16
best filler!

made me laugh a lot
20647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Alpha Qudrant Sec...
Offline
Posted 12/11/16
I love the fact that the writers do know the "Yamcha is a loser" meme

Yamacha has reclaimed his pose which I last remember seeing in Watamote


848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / VA
Offline
Posted 12/13/16

octorockandroll wrote:

Why are people giving this filler shit? I mean it's not exactly high art, but it's a hell of a lot better than the end of that last enfeebled excuse of an arc.


agreed. the baseball and Dr Slump eps were so much fun. far superior to the fake Vegeta thing we got right after the tournament.
7478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 12/13/16

doctor_professor wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Why are people giving this filler shit? I mean it's not exactly high art, but it's a hell of a lot better than the end of that last enfeebled excuse of an arc.


agreed. the baseball and Dr Slump eps were so much fun. far superior to the fake Vegeta thing we got right after the tournament.


Totally. the Yamcha thing is made even better now that he's a hard as fuck secret boss in XV2 and getting his own manga. Maybe he'll even pull a James Ellsworth and be allowed a few wins due to his popularity.
848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / VA
Offline
Posted 12/13/16

octorockandroll wrote:


doctor_professor wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Why are people giving this filler shit? I mean it's not exactly high art, but it's a hell of a lot better than the end of that last enfeebled excuse of an arc.


agreed. the baseball and Dr Slump eps were so much fun. far superior to the fake Vegeta thing we got right after the tournament.


Totally. the Yamcha thing is made even better now that he's a hard as fuck secret boss in XV2 and getting his own manga. Maybe he'll even pull a James Ellsworth and be allowed a few wins due to his popularity.


plus he's getting an SH Figuarts
First  Prev  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.