Created by Sir_jamesalot
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Why do birds suddenly appear?
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 4/28/15 , edited 4/28/15
I keep forgetting to see that movie.
Posted 4/28/15 , edited 4/28/15
omg... this is like one of my favourite songs from the carpenters.



the way she phrased that line sounded so genuine

_____________


Voted: To get food. at least that's the case in sydney, i swear those seagulls have rabies or something, they'd kill each other over food and poke your eyeballs too if you don't share your chips.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 4/28/15

GayAsianBoy wrote:
Voted: To get food. at least that's the case in sydney, i swear those seagulls have rabies or something, they'd kill each other over food and poke your eyeballs too if you don't share your chips.


I remember there would always be a fat alpha gull bullying the others to hog the food and I'd find it and chase it.
Oh, to be 20 again...
One Punch Mod
85941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 4/28/15 , edited 4/28/15
They want to be close to you.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 4/28/15

lorreen wrote:

Why wouldn't they want to be close to you?


I'd like to know why they sometimes poop on me.
41705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/28/15 , edited 4/28/15
Birds are maaaaagical.

The "check for spiders" option is actually kind of viable here, lol. Birds have been known to eat smaller ones. "Check for them" with their beaks, heh heh.

Unless it's the Goliath Bird Eating Spider. Or any larger variety of spider that carnivorously gobbles anything bigger than itself, or about its size. Then the bird is screwed.
Posted 4/28/15
Those kinds of movies are great.
8345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/29/15
Bird eating spider?
48597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 4/29/15 , edited 7/8/15
You walked through the tall grass
3555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/29/15
Most likely for food
6491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/15
to check for spiders
JenRL 
19288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/30/15

GayAsianBoy wrote:

omg... this is like one of my favourite songs from the carpenters.



the way she phrased that line sounded so genuine



lorreen wrote:

They want to be close to you.


Yay! Carpenters fans!
Posted 4/30/15

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:
Voted: To get food. at least that's the case in sydney, i swear those seagulls have rabies or something, they'd kill each other over food and poke your eyeballs too if you don't share your chips.


I remember there would always be a fat alpha gull bullying the others to hog the food and I'd find it and chase it.
Oh, to be 20 again...


did you make a typo on the 0
20695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 4/30/15
Migration?

animegirl2222 wrote:

Birds are maaaaagical.

The "check for spiders" option is actually kind of viable here, lol. Birds have been known to eat smaller ones. "Check for them" with their beaks, heh heh.

Unless it's the Goliath Bird Eating Spider. Or any larger variety of spider that carnivorously gobbles anything bigger than itself, or about its size. Then the bird is screwed.

Even if you have proof, I refuse to believe this exists.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 4/30/15 , edited 7/8/15

GayAsianBoy wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:
Voted: To get food. at least that's the case in sydney, i swear those seagulls have rabies or something, they'd kill each other over food and poke your eyeballs too if you don't share your chips.


I remember there would always be a fat alpha gull bullying the others to hog the food and I'd find it and chase it.
Oh, to be 20 again...


did you make a typo on the 0


oh, to be 20 again...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.