First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Obama tells Americans to thank Japan for emojis and anime
6957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/28/15
Barack totally watches all the bishonen.
41649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/28/15
Obama and Biden both confirmed animu otaku
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/28/15 , edited 4/28/15
I couldn't help but laugh at this. Slightly more favorable view of him now. Slightly...
14916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 4/28/15
...but what about the hentai, Obama? Whom do I thank for that?
48423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 4/28/15

Biden is a creep
2299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/28/15

violentlypukes wrote:

Obama has been the best president I think to reach out to people.
But my favorite thing related to Obama has to be this:


Hardly. Roosevelt forever.

9447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/28/15
He dose like Anime... This is what I
have been saying this whole time.
29118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 4/28/15 , edited 4/28/15

GayAsianBoy wrote:

surprised he didn't say sushi


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

He forgot to mention sushi...

I don't think Mr. Obama and many U.S. Democrats are all too happy with the Japanese fishing industry at the moment which is perceived by many on the Left as an over-fishing, whale slaughtering pox upon the worlds' oceans.
Sogno- 
45682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/28/15 , edited 4/28/15
well i'm not a big obama fan but i'll have to agree with him on this
xxJing 
37179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 4/28/15
Do you guy's remember that time that Obama switched bodies with a Japanese Teenage girl and assaulted an aircraft carrier filled with roller blading terrorists? Oh those were the times.

And for all of you who think that I was being Sarcastic...

Posted 4/28/15

Hairbelly wrote:
I don't think Mr. Obama and many U.S. Democrats are all too happy with the Japanese fishing industry at the moment which is perceived by many on the Left as an over-fishing, whale slaughtering pox upon the worlds' oceans.


how politically correct of him

7547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 4/28/15

xxJing wrote:

Do you guy's remember that time that Obama switched bodies with a Japanese Teenage girl and assaulted an aircraft carrier filled with roller blading terrorists? Oh those were the times.

And for all of you who think that I was being Sarcastic...



What's that from?
24257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/28/15 , edited 4/28/15


All while himself and Abe are expanding a military base in Okinawa and pissing off locals. A few kind words will fix it though. Gotta love politics.
xxJing 
37179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 4/28/15

geauxtigers1989 wrote:

What's that from?


Air Gear
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 4/28/15

Hairbelly wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

surprised he didn't say sushi


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

He forgot to mention sushi...

I don't think Mr. Obama and many U.S. Democrats are all too happy with the Japanese fishing industry at the moment which is perceived by many on the Left as an over-fishing, whale slaughtering pox upon the worlds' oceans.


Details... I still think he forgot to mention Sushi due to the fact that it's gone into about every countries on the planet hence it is a coltural influens the rest of the world have gotten from Japan, I don't want to be that person... But sushi is enjoyed by far more people worldwide compared to anime...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.