First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply A Theory About Gods Existence?
19917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 4/30/15 , edited 5/21/15

Ejanss wrote:


pandrasb wrote:

Does anyone actually care if god exist or do they just want heaven to exist?


Ask someone coming out of depression how important it is to them that God exists.


And then ask someone who found a way to escape depression without salvation from a religious power created by people a couple thousand years ago. I don't believe in religion or support it, though I do believe in god. But it isn't all bad. I've been through a tough time or two. Stuff happens in life that gets us down. For better or worse, religion saves lives. Strength, if only temporary, can be found in religion. You'll never sell me on it, but there are plenty of people who seek strength through god instead of standing on their own two feet. It's a delicate topic, but you can stand with your faith, and I'll stand on my own.

This was posted earlier by another member. See page four. While it doesn't support my argument, I'd still join the Hestia family, or the Loki family, or the Hephaestus family. Believers of monotheistic religions really are missing out. Loli big boobs (Hestia) is way too cute, and Loki no boobs is just as appealing. And then there is Hephaestus, who is an extremely skilled blacksmith and has looks that could kill, if you get on her bad side. We've also met Freya, who seems like trouble. I don't like her as a person, but she makes for a decent antagonist. I couldn't help but include this in this post because I like the show and it helps to lighten the mood. You know you love Hestia and Bell-kun brushing their teeth so cheerfully.



This religious stuff has been beaten to death. Let believers believe and everyone else live their lives. Either way, I think you're you're better off loving anime, manga, and the like. Take notes from the past but learn from the present. That's the only way to begin to understand the future.
27273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 4/30/15 , edited 4/30/15

pirththee wrote:


Nobodyofimportance wrote:


TomCraft wrote:

Fuck God. I would chose afterlife. A person who is just a fucking sociopaths and have killed more then 100 000 shouldn't be fucking praise. I rather go to hell then end up in heaven with those random people. By the way which fucking God are we talking about?


Well assuming we're going for a random omnipotent one, then he could live every one of those 100,000 lives before he killed them. And probably did if he's eternal.


Considering the language being used I predict a visit from the omnipresent moderators.


Too bad that I can't really give you a high five.
5010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/1/15
If most people acquire the belief or faith in god(s) through the ideas of others then does god or god's truly exist? Why do people go to church? When they were young there parents would bring them to church and the idea of god is planted from there on, or you could stumble accost the idea from another person and you can change the way you think about god(s) or even the purpose of existence. What if way back when the idea was not of God(s) but of... lets say a Carrot.,what if the idea of a carrot giving the word life and not of the god(s) that we know to this day. That idea could have been passed down through the generations like the idea of god(s) and who knows we could have all been worshiping carrots.
5007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 5/1/15
I would have to say that people will believe what they want to believe in order to sleep at night! If you have faith in anything not just a God or Gods nothing anyone else says will change your idea on that faith. The way the world portrays God today I would have to say is pretty far from what a God would actually be like, at least that is how I look at it. I have heard of plenty of theories and all of them could be correct for all we know. I had someone explain to me there vision of God not long ago and there belief is that before we were born we knew God and accepted the task of living a life on this planet that we call home. Who is to say that someones idea is wrong no one knows for 100% how we managed to come into existences so to tell someone they are wrong is just ignorant.

I would like to add that if you claim to not believe in a God then id like to call B.S the simple fact that you acknowledge a God means you believe in something whatever that something might be. To discredit 1 persons belief is to discredit your own because none of us have solid proof of anything when it comes to the subject of a Higher being or beings. Also the idea of Forgiveness is nice but i stand with many others when they say why would I want to go to a place after this life where serial killers and rapist are accepted. Consider the option without a forgiving God though everyone would be screwed before they could even understand that they did something wrong. I personally would have to say I believe in God and by God I mean a Higher being who created me and everyone and everything else. Just my thoughts on the matter.
18468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/1/15
Seems like ya'll need some clarification...

First, let me say that no one will ever prove the existence of God, nor will they disprove it. True spirituality and knowing the reality of what most would call God, can only be found through exploring your own inner self, which can transform your perspective tremendously if you utilize the proper techniques. Religion on the other hand is mostly a bunch of dogma that was either knowledge miss-understood from the great teachers, or knowledge purposely twisted in order to gain dominion over others.

God, if you could call it such, is All That Is. You are not a "me" living a life, rather you are ~life~ living a me. Creation is for the purpose of exploring all of the infinite potentials within the One infinite Self, what some call the Great Singular Spirit that gives life to all our souls. God seeks to experience himself through the perspective of individuals so that he might experience love and all of the delights within his infinite potential. This isn't something that one can understand through words at all though. It can only be found within yourself, and it is the experience brought on from such activities as Yoga, Meditation, and Pranayam. It may be experienced to some degree within deep deep immersion in music, or being in the zone while playing sports. Many of our greatest philosophers and scientific genius have spoken of this state, yet few knew the art to cultivate it into a permanent state. The mostly just spent a great deal of their lives yearning for it without discovering how to find it.

Fortunately, there's now a world wide movement going on of great spiritual figures coming out to teach the powerful techniques to attain enlightenment. But, let me say again, you can not understand in the slightest what spirituality really is without experiencing it for yourself. It will completely transform you to a degree that is far far far beyond your wildest dreams in almost every aspect. Knowledge is only really useful to help you understand the experience to some degree, but is almost worthless without that experience. It just becomes empty dogma instead that easily divides people instead of awaring them of the true unity of everything. This concept is quite beyond most people because those in power in our world have a vested interest in keeping this knowledge secrete. This is arcane knowledge only passed down through the greedy ruling elite or kept among the sages as they knew that the world wasn't ready for it and most would miss-use it. However, the people are recognizing the corruption and begging for a more meaningful peaceful life so the time is ripe for us to learn, before our ignorance and the greedy cause great destruction on this world.

Let me emphasize yet again that all of our society and culture has been designed to make spirituality seem crazy and unattractive while encouraging addictions to all the vices such as sex, money, fame, greed, gluttony and so forth. Our culture constantly bombards us with all kinds of dark crud to keep us unaware and separated from our true power which can only be found within our Self.

It's no wonder that most haven't the slightest idea of the reality of what God might be considered, even if they're religious. It's no wonder that our science ends up so miss-used because we have no foundation, no understanding of the purpose of life, why we exist, or where we come from. Science looks at what we can understand with our senses and our mind, yet the reality is that we've allowed these senses and our thoughts to dominate our awareness so that we can't see what we really are. We believe we are our mind and body, these thoughts in our head, the emotions we feel, and the things experience with our senses. All of these things are just a veil obscuring our true Self. Let me ask you, WHO is the one that is experiencing these thoughts and sensing all of this? Our awareness is what we are, and that awareness is truly not separate from all of creation. We only experience separation because we identify with that which we are not, and that feeling of separation is the original wound that is the true source of all our suffering and ignorance.

Meditation is the practice of quietly allowing your mind to do what is natural to it, instead of engaging it in activity or thinking. The mind is going to think even if you try to stop it, but if you just let go and stop putting in the effort to think or not think, then it will start to move towards it's source, and become more and more silent. When you become more silent and still, your senses and clarity of mind, your intelligence, intuition and creativity will skyrocket. The ability of your senses, your awareness, and your ability to experience love is limitless. Most people experience life in a very dull way in comparison because they've let the experience overshadow the awareness. If you don't practice connecting to the source of your awareness, then you lose that awareness and the energy you can devote to your intelligence, creativity and senses drastically lessens and you feel drained while negative emotions take over.

The nature of reality is love, an endless unlimited love that is far beyond our ability to imagine. Love is what creates all, it is the gravity that holds reality together. The unity of all things is experienced as love. All That Is chose to experience creation as individuals in order to experience love and all the infinite diversity within it's unlimited unmanifest potential. Many sages have spoken on this, and it's the core of most religions, however this reality, this truth is easily lost without the experience of it's truth. You have to be the one to change if you want to understand what it is. You have to be the one to discover what is refereed to as God. You have to do the work to find it within yourself, otherwise there is no hope of understanding and all discussion on the topic, or basically any topic, is going to be the mere babbling of a child immersed in ignorance.
18468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/1/15
Belief comes from experience. Everything else is just hope and egoic delusion. You gain belief from having the experience of the unity of reality through Self realization. Hope is just selfish desires that come from ego. Most people experience love more as a selfish parasitic desire. True Divine Love is completely unconditional and infinite. Can you imagine all the love that's been cultivated by individual souls all raveled into one gigantic love yet still beyond that? That is the true potential of love, it is infinite. This is the purpose of creation, to explore the infinite diversity and create love out of it all. However, we must experience hell to appreciate and create heaven. There is no love without loss. This is how something gets created out of nothing. God is that pinpoint between everything and nothing, containing all of both and beyond. Nothing contains all possibilities, and creation is the exploration of all those possibilities. This is the closest that I can come to explain such things after seeking for many lifetimes and the level of awareness I've gained in this life. If only I had the ability to share how I experience life as it's vastly different from how I experienced things as a more ignorant child of society and how most people spend their entire lives experiencing things... It's so so very beautiful, so blissful, you can't even imagine it at all. It's far far beyond what I ever had the ability to imagine, and yet I know I've barely seen the tip of the iceberg....
40005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / HI
Offline
Posted 5/1/15
That could be one possiblity I think
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/1/15

Hairbelly wrote:

Make pancakes, not war.


Oh yes please, made with smoked bacon drippings and fresh wild blueberries.
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/1/15 , edited 5/1/15


Even if you just google it, you'll see that the Bible being the most historically accurate book is based on fact, rather than just opinion.

The Bible has become a significant source book for secular archaeology, helping to identify such ancient figures as Sargon (Isaiah 20:1); Sennacherib (Isaiah 37:37); Horam of Gazer (Joshua 10:33); Hazar (Joshua 15:27); and the nation of the Hittites (Genesis 15:20). The biblical record, unlike other “scriptures,” is historically set, opening itself up for testing and verification.

"Two of the greatest 20th-century archaeologists, William F. Albright and Nelson Glueck, both lauded the Bible (even though they were non-Christian and secular in their training and personal beliefs) as being the single most accurate source document from history. Over and over again, the Bible has been found to be accurate in its places, dates, and records of events. No other “religious” document comes even close.

The 19th-century critics used to deny the historicity of the Hittites, the Horites, the Edomites, and various other peoples, nations, and cities mentioned in the Bible. Those critics have long been silenced by the archaeologist’s spade, and few critics dare to question the geographical and ethnological reliability of the Bible.

The names of over 40 different kings of various countries mentioned in the Bible have all been found in contemporary documents and inscriptions outside of the Old Testament, and are always consistent with the times and places associated with them in the Bible. Nothing exists in ancient literature that has been even remotely as well-confirmed in accuracy as has the Bible."

You can read more about it here: http://www.icr.org/biblical-record
15197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Abaco The Bahamas
Offline
Posted 5/1/15
Almighty God is Spirit and, in His usual glorified state, is invisible to the human eye (Colossians 1:15; 1 Timothy 1:17; Hebrews 11:27). That partly explains why John said, "No one has seen God at any time" (John 1:18).

But how should we interpret that since the Old Testament gives many accounts of God appearing to people?

Notice that the second half of John 1:18 shows that John was talking about God the Father, not God the Son, Jesus Christ. Also Jesus said, "Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from God [referring to Himself, Jesus]; He has seen the Father" (John 6:46).

These verses point to the fact that the God who appeared to people during Old Testament times was the One who later became Jesus Christ!

Prior to Jesus' incarnation (birth) as a human being, John refers to Him as "the Word" and as "God": "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" (John 1:1). Later John wrote, "And the Word became flesh [when He was born of Mary] and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth" (verse 14).

In Lesson 2 we will thoroughly prove that the God who appeared to people in the Old Testament was the Word who became Jesus Christ, not God the Father. In this lesson, we merely want to establish that fact to prevent any confusion.

However, when we discuss the nature or character of God, we make no distinction between God the Father and God the Son because They are identical in nature and character. When Jesus was praying for His disciples and His future disciples to be "one" (united and unified), He prayed, "that they may be one as We are" and "that they may be one just as We are one" (John 17:11, 22).

So although we don't literally see God with our eyes (and won't until Christ's return to earth), we can perceive and better understand His nature, character, purposes and goals. That is the purpose of this lesson.

What single word best defines God's character?

1 John 4:8
He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

Matthew 22:37-39
Jesus said to him, "‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.' This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'"

Love defines God's nature, and love is what He most wants to see in the character of His children. Therefore, it's no surprise that His greatest commandments are to love—to love God and to love people.

What are other words that define God's character and nature?

Psalm 11:7
For the Lord is righteous, He loves righteousness; His countenance beholds the upright.

1 Peter 1:15-16
But as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, "Be holy, for I am holy."

Psalm 119:172
My tongue shall speak of Your word, for all Your commandments are righteousness.

God is righteous and holy. Even during Jesus' earthly life, He never sinned. God defines the absolute standards of righteous character, and He sets the perfect example. God's commandments and laws spell out God's righteousness, and by obeying those laws we are imitating Christ and becoming like Him. "Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 2:5).

What is one of God's roles that we need desperately?

1 John 4:14
And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world.

1 Timothy 2:3-4
For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

When you read the Bible, notice how often you see the words savior, save, saved and salvation. Notice also synonymous words like deliver, delivered and deliverer. When God began to announce the Ten Commandments, He introduced Himself as, "I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage" (Exodus 20:2; Deuteronomy 5:6). The miraculous liberation of the Israelites from Egypt illustrates God's plan to miraculously deliver us out of our slavery to sin. And every Sabbath day is a reminder of God's role as Savior (Deuteronomy 5:15).

The angel that appeared to Joseph told him that Mary's child should be called Jesus (meaning Savior) "for He will save His people from their sins" (Matthew 1:21).

The word salvation is used to refer to the various steps that God takes to save us, but our ultimate salvation will be our resurrection from mortality to glorious immortality (1 Corinthians 15:50-54).

What's another of God's important roles?

Genesis 1:1
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

Psalm 104:30
You send forth Your Spirit, they are created; and You renew the face of the earth."

Exodus 20:11
For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

Notice that every Sabbath day is a reminder that we are created beings and a reminder of who our Creator is! That has many implications, including the fact that God is the Owner and the supreme Ruler over His creation, and God is dedicated to providing the best possible care of His creation. We can also learn many things about God by observing His creation, as we are told in Roman 1:18-23.

Consider that God also created all the laws, including the laws of science and mathematics and the spiritual laws.

When did creation take place? There is often confusion over this question. God's original creation of the universe and planet earth was evidently many millions of years ago. But eventually the earth suffered a cataclysm and all life was destroyed. In Genesis 1:2, the Hebrew word translated "was" is translated in other places as "became." As a result of the cataclysm, this verse apparently should read, "The earth became without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep."

Then the rest of Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 are describing God's re-creation of the world about 6,000 years ago. As Psalm 104:30 words it, God did "renew the face of the earth." These two phases of God's creation will be thoroughly explained and proved in Lesson 3 of this series on "Getting to Really Know God."

Is God the supreme example of grace, mercy and generosity?

Psalm 145:8
The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, slow to anger and great in mercy.

Philippians 4:19
And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 2:8
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God.

Psalm 103:2-4
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from destruction, who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies.

Our gracious God not only provides all our needs, but also bestows on us the gift of grace. The apostle Paul often used the Greek word that we translate grace to refer to all the spiritual gifts that God offers humanity, including the forgiveness of sin and the offer of eternal life. God's grace is truly amazing and awesome—it is gracious generosity greater than our minds can comprehend!

The Old Testament writers often used the Hebrew word hesed (or chesed) when referring to a primary characteristic of God. There is no single English word that adequately translates the profound meaning of this word. It is often translated as "merciful kindness"or"lovingkindness" (which is how it is translated in Psalm 103:4).

Is our merciful God also a God of justice?

Psalm 33:5
He loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.

Deuteronomy 10:17-18
For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality nor takes a bribe. He administers justice for the fatherless and the widow, and loves the stranger, giving him food and clothing.

We live in an unjust world, and often life isn't fair. That makes it all the more wonderful that we can rely on a God who is completely just and fair. A central question is this: Since everyone sins and the penalty of sin is death, how can God save us and still be a God of perfect justice? It is because Jesus Christ took our place and suffered the death penalty for each of us. Jesus died to fulfill God's justice and thereby made it possible for God to offer mercy toward all humanity.

Is God omnipotent (all-powerful)?

Psalm 91:1-2
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust."

Ephesians 1:19-20
And what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places.

The word Almighty literally means "all-powerful." One of God's names is El Shaddai, which is translated "God Almighty." All of Psalm 91 is inspiring, for it describes the complete confidence we have if we are trusting in God. After all, God can easily protect us no matter how great the dangers are. God also has supreme spiritual power to defeat Satan the devil, to transform the worst of sinners, and to resurrect mortal humans to become immortal glorified saints in the coming Kingdom of God.

Is God omniscient (all-knowing and all-wise)?

Psalm 139:1-4
O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, but behold, O Lord, You know it altogether.

Psalm 33:13-15
The Lord looks from heaven; He sees all the sons of men. From the place of His dwelling He looks on all the inhabitants of the earth; He fashions their hearts individually; He considers all their works.

Luke 12:6-7
"Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows."

Jesus frequently shocked both His friends and His enemies by telling them what they were thinking. God not only knows everything that is taking place in all the seemingly endless universe, He has control over everything that is happening. How comforting to know we have a Creator and Provider who will never forget us or overlook our needs and prayers!

Is God omnipresent (ubiquitous, present everywhere at once)?

Psalm 139:7-10
Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in hell [in the grave, or in the ground], behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me.

Psalm 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

2 Chronicles 16:9
"For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him."

God can be everywhere at once because He sends His Spirit everywhere. So the help and understanding that God sends by His Spirit are just as effective and perfect as if God were standing right beside us.

God's Holy Spirit also serves as His eyes and ears to bring back to God perfect and total awareness of everything in every place. Hence, God's Spirit provides two-way communication.

Last but not least, does God claim all authority and lordship?

Psalm 47:2, 8
For the Lord Most High is awesome; He is a great King over all the earth... God reigns over the nations; God sits on His holy throne.

Exodus 20:3
"You shall have no other gods before Me."

Deuteronomy 13:4
"You shall walk after the Lord your God and fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice; you shall serve Him and hold fast to Him."

God is the sovereign power over all the universe. Everything was created by Him. He expects complete loyalty, reverence and obedience. We must not allow anything in our lives to rival God. Leviticus 26 and Deuteronomy 28 spell out many blessings for obedience and many curses (punishments) for disobedience. Our obedience shows our love for God (1 John 5:3). And obedience is a major key to getting God's answers to our prayers (1 John 3:22).
29604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
YOUR MIND
Offline
Posted 5/1/15
God is what ever you want it to be and nothing you want it to be.
You can't define what you can't see
You can't define what's not there
You can't define everything because everything is the definition of itself

The more you talk about it the farther away you get

Just accept that god may or may not be there and live your live for yourself the way you think you should. don't rely on any book written by a bunch of old dead guys. choose your own belief and morality. think for yourself.

my two gil.
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M
Offline
Posted 5/1/15
God exists:
In the sweetness of a child's laughter.
The awkwardness of a first kiss.
A night sky ablaze with stars.
A lovely field of flowers.
The wonder of sunset and dawn.
The love in the eyes of your mate.
Posted 5/1/15
No. That made no sense.

But here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn7rIarpQBk
34924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 5/1/15 , edited 5/1/15
God is love. God is life.
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 5/1/15 , edited 5/1/15

TomCraft wrote:

What did Satan do again?


The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the World he doesn't exist.
However Lucifer, and Satan are diffrent.



I find it hard to believe because the current christ " god" or catholic "god" is not the first god to be worshipped. What makes them so special compared to other from thousands of years ago.


31899 wrote:



Even if you just google it, you'll see that the Bible being the most historically accurate book is based on fact, rather than just opinion.

The Bible has become a significant source book for secular archaeology, helping to identify such ancient figures as Sargon (Isaiah 20:1); Sennacherib (Isaiah 37:37); Horam of Gazer (Joshua 10:33); Hazar (Joshua 15:27); and the nation of the Hittites (Genesis 15:20). The biblical record, unlike other “scriptures,” is historically set, opening itself up for testing and verification.

"Two of the greatest 20th-century archaeologists, William F. Albright and Nelson Glueck, both lauded the Bible (even though they were non-Christian and secular in their training and personal beliefs) as being the single most accurate source document from history. Over and over again, the Bible has been found to be accurate in its places, dates, and records of events. No other “religious” document comes even close.

The 19th-century critics used to deny the historicity of the Hittites, the Horites, the Edomites, and various other peoples, nations, and cities mentioned in the Bible. Those critics have long been silenced by the archaeologist’s spade, and few critics dare to question the geographical and ethnological reliability of the Bible.

The names of over 40 different kings of various countries mentioned in the Bible have all been found in contemporary documents and inscriptions outside of the Old Testament, and are always consistent with the times and places associated with them in the Bible. Nothing exists in ancient literature that has been even remotely as well-confirmed in accuracy as has the Bible."

You can read more about it here: http://www.icr.org/biblical-record


Except the Bible as been edited more than once.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.