First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
IF U had 1 week to live what would u do?
2046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/07

Gev wrote:


darknights000123 wrote:


Gev wrote:

Can I change my answer?


yep yep yep

Really?



opinions change... i want 2 hear ur open thoughts... so change away
Posted 7/2/07

darknights000123 wrote:


Gev wrote:


darknights000123 wrote:


Gev wrote:

Can I change my answer?


yep yep yep

Really?



opinions change... i want 2 hear ur open thoughts... so change away


Really really?
90 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / miami
Offline
Posted 7/2/07
I will kill every member in this website before that day
2046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/07

Gev wrote:


darknights000123 wrote:


Gev wrote:


darknights000123 wrote:


Gev wrote:

Can I change my answer?


yep yep yep

Really?



opinions change... i want 2 hear ur open thoughts... so change away


Really really?


ur annoying me now..... lol
2046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/07

taroo8 wrote:

I will kill every member in this website before that day


AGAIN WITH THE KILLING!!! what every happened to FRIEND CITY??? OR BROTHER-HOOD OR SISTER-HOOD OR LOYALTY?!!? every1 is physco now- adays with the rapeing and the killing!!
Posted 7/2/07
I would kill Arlin Akins , The crazy husband of my highschool sweetheart .

(and i mean crazy , hes been commited 5 times in the last year )
4149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 7/2/07
i'd go around and rape every smexy chick i can find XD
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 7/2/07
get on a plane and see fiona.
2046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/07
rapeing and killing rapeing and killing is that wat is on the minds of the average ppl on CR??
Posted 7/2/07

darknights000123 wrote:

rapeing and killing rapeing and killing is that wat is on the minds of the average ppl on CR??


Vindication and release
2046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/07
4149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 7/2/07

XD don't be so shocked =P guys are always like this ^__^
29211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / If i told you, I'...
Offline
Posted 7/2/07
I'd go to England =) lol
2046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/07

dragyfj123 wrote:


XD don't be so shocked =P guys are always like this ^__^


YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
4149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 7/2/07

darknights000123 wrote:


dragyfj123 wrote:


XD don't be so shocked =P guys are always like this ^__^


YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

it's the last week of ur life thats why XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.