First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Masculine females.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 5/1/15
I like most MILF, loli (yeah the big and small one) feminie or tomboyish
so a little of most stuff, really can't takle females on my own age I really don't know why..

But I do think tomboyish got some of the seductive powers (with force not for being forcefully hot/sexy)
While loli could be because of most things are "perfect" - the aged body (thanks japan for mature little girls or damn it all)
And ofc the MILF best way to start out right? ;P
579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 5/1/15
I live in the US, and I guess I'm fairly "manly" for a woman. I despise dresses and skirts, and only wear pants. I refuse to wear make-up (except for special occasions, and even then, only if I have no choice in the matter). I also refuse to shave my legs (because I find it sexist and unnecessary. Why do women have to shave their legs but not men?!) I do not have mussels, though, and despite my "manly" clothes you can still tell I'm a female. Behavior wise..... I guess my behavior can be kinda "manly" at times, but only to a certain degree. I guess the most feminine thing about myself is my obsession with yaoi/BL.
18917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/1/15
Tomboys are great. They're fun and interesting. Girly girls (to an extent) and mature (mentally, not physically) women have their appeal as well. I like a lot of types of girls. Tomboys and more "masculine" women are awesome. Well, as long as they aren't body builders. Had a girl from my HS get into that. It's not my thing. She was a real looker in high school, but not so much once she had an 8 pack and a fake tan.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 5/1/15

Freddy96NO wrote:

I like most MILF, loli (yeah the big and small one) feminie or tomboyish
so a little of most stuff, really can't takle females on my own age I really don't know why..

But I do think tomboyish got some of the seductive powers (with force not for being forcefully hot/sexy)
While loli could be because of most things are "perfect" - the aged body (thanks japan for mature little girls or damn it all)
And ofc the MILF best way to start out right? ;P


We are the same age.

Wanna practice? xD
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/1/15
As someone born in the USA and having lived here my whole life (with travel overseas), I have to say that I greatly and wholly disagree with you. To say that being called "girly" is an insult is taking it too far. I am not correcting my makeup every second or flirting with men by tossing my hair all day, but I don't find being girly an insult, undesirable or a bad thing. A lot of women just simply don't have the time to be "girly."

In fact, have you even compared the lives of a "girly" woman and a non-"girly" woman? Well, they are very different in terms of priorities, time-management and stress-levels.

I am both, I love to look nice, but I don't need to remind people constantly that I am a woman or that I want to be seen as a "girl" or woman. Sometimes those "girly" women can be pretty annoying with the need for attention.
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/1/15 , edited 5/1/15

maxy0 wrote:

Thats because in other countries the men are typically more feminine, especially in asian countries, and the females have to become even more feminine to compensate. America has real men, so the women have more room to maneuver. In places like Japan or Korea, its a contest to see who can squeeze into the smallest pair of jeans.


OMG I just got back from Japan for the first time and that is definitely the vibe I got. I had the best time over there, but, yes, what you say is true. The jeans comment is becoming more true here in the States though. I'm female and I'm still getting used to guys who are wearing tight jeans. They can do what they want, but I know that I won't be dating them. Not into the guy-in-tight-jeans look.
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/1/15

Magical-Soul wrote:


dotsforlife wrote:

By masculine I assume you mean Tomboy-ish? I know a few girls like that. They don't care to be girly but they won't get pissed off or anything like that unless you keep pressing the issue on them. I see nothing wrong it personally. It's cute in some ways. I don't like helpless girls so it's a plus in my eyes to some degree.

I'm not sure how it is in other countries but I can see why the US women would be considered that way to foreigners. Masculine women definitely aren't the majority though. I'd guess that the whole "strong independent" attitude has some part in it. Also the American culture tends to support freedom of expression more than most countries. Our society is ever changing so it's hard to say really.


The girls I'm talking about are men in everything but biology. American women have been exposed to "power = man" and it shows, it's not necessarily a bad thing.

It was probably a good thing awhile ago, but I noticed that getting women from Ukraine/Russia/Japan/Korea seems like a popular option, maybe it's because men are deciding to cut the crap and go for women and not just, well, whatever the hell you find here in the United States. Lol

But yeah, that's what I was getting at. I'm just starting to realize there are more manly women than womanly women.


Your post makes it seem like you feel that your observation is fact. I think you have to be careful doing that if you are going to discuss something because your observation is not fact. You say, "American women have been exposed ..." etc., etc., but that is your opinion. You are framing your opinion as a fact or some scientific event.

You also say, "I'm just starting to realize there are more manly women than womanly women." No offense, but how do you quantify that statement? That seems so random and unsupported by any facts, but what you have framed in your mind.

Hopefully, you will view my post as non-argumentative. Definitely not intending that, but want you to know that your opinion and your "feel" for stuff isn't the fact.
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/1/15 , edited 5/1/15

Magical-Soul wrote:


When you think about it, some place has to attract and keep all the undesirables, I should be thankful somewhat that they're all in one place sorta.


What the heck? No offense, but you might have some problems.
14238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/1/15 , edited 5/1/15
games AND snacks? well why the hell not. especially if the snacks consists of a family size cheetos dipped in ranch dressing.

Count me in.
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/1/15

maxy0 wrote:

games AND snacks? well why the hell not. especially if the snacks consists of a family size cheetos dipped in ranch dressing.

Count me in.


Haha, LOL. Right on! I came up with this name about ten years ago because I loved video games so much that I always felt that by playing them, I was snacking on something good.
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 5/2/15
I'm personally more attracted to feminine women, but they don't need to be completely feminine. I just prefer predominantly feminine women as far as attraction goes. I have dated a couple tomboyish types, but never any outright masculine women. If they aren't trying to date me though, I don't feel much need to have a strong opinion about how they choose to pursue or avoid gender roles for themselves. I can be friends with and hang with extremely masculine women just fine. I have some guy friends that are pretty damn masculine, and some that are probably more girly than most women I know. I'm cool with that too.

Myself though, I tend to be more masculine in general. I'm bearded, built thick (even when I've had a washboard stomach the doc says I am overweight by quite a bit by BMI), I have to watch my aggressive tendencies (I control them pretty well, but they do require attention), I'm physically strong, pretty stoic, I rarely cry, etc. I try to avoid falling into the negative portions of masculinity. I doubt I always succeed, but I try my best to only exemplify the positive ones. There are a few feminine stereotypes that I do present, but it is a pretty short list. One of the ways I am a bit stereotypically feminine is that I am very supportive, nurturing, and caring toward my household. I also talk way more than is considered normal for guys. I also put way too much effort into caring for my beard. I actually avoid talking about my regimen with anyone that isn't a beard nut because it feels kind of girly, which may be silly, but sometimes feelings are like that.
5447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / Tacoma, WA. wind...
Offline
Posted 5/2/15

Magical-Soul wrote:

If you frequent rooshvforums or other boards where the central idea is traveling abroad. You'll notice that when the topic of women comes up, it's normally general consensus that girls/women in U.S specifically are more masculine than other countries.

Even if you haven't travelled outside the U.S or you never came here to begin with, it should be easy pointing out differences between feminine females vs. masculine/non-feminine.

Recently, after telling a friend of mine to wear something "more female" for the beach, she basically spent the next 20 minutes telling me that she's not a fan of "girly stuff".

Wait, isn't she female? Well, yes, she is, by are there guys that don't like "boy stuff"? I don't think there are, that would make for a strange young man.

Here in the United States, it's almost an insult to call girls "girly"

How do you feel about masculine women? Why do you think women in the United States are so manly?


Well . . . as long as she doesn't have a full beard, I don't have a problem with masculine women. The only other country I've been to is Canada and I haven't really notice that the women there are much different from women here in the USA....

Why women here in the US are manly? I always thought women wore manly clothes mostly because it was easier than getting all "gussied up." At least to begin with.... There is more to it than that. Someone had mentioned the concept of Male=Power earlier and I am very sure that has had something to do with it.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/18/15
Women in the united states manly? That's certainly not how I perceive it. Pageants, fashion models and Jersey Shore anyone?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.