Post Reply My premium plus dissapeared
7084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/30/15
I bought premium + about 2 weeks ago. and it ended today.
Der Zoodirektor
26025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/30/15

NinjaThingy wrote:

I bought premium + about 2 weeks ago. and it ended today.


It looks like there was an issue with your payment through iTunes. Did you check your account there yet?
7084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/30/15

shinryou wrote:


NinjaThingy wrote:

I bought premium + about 2 weeks ago. and it ended today.


It looks like there was an issue with your payment through iTunes. Did you check your account there yet?



Which account? The iTunes account?
Der Zoodirektor
26025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/30/15 , edited 4/30/15
Yes. We don't do the billing ourselves for subscriptions via iTunes. Did you get any notification there?

Also, was the subscription fee taken out of your account?
7084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/30/15

shinryou wrote:

Yes. We don't do the billing ourselves for subscriptions via iTunes. Did you get any notification there?

Also, was the subscription fee taken out of your account?


I just checked my email all the way to a month back. I can't find anything. I can see that the fee was taken from my itunes account.
Der Zoodirektor
26025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/30/15
Okay, I will have this checked out.
7084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/30/15

shinryou wrote:

Okay, I will have this checked out.


Thanks
Der Zoodirektor
26025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/30/15
I forwarded it. Will take a least half a day to be checked out though.
7084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/30/15
Thanks
Der Zoodirektor
26025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/30/15


Okay, feedback was almost instant.
I was told that you will have to reach out to iTunes support directly to solve your issue.
7084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/30/15

shinryou wrote:



Okay, feedback was almost instant.
I was told that you will have to reach out to iTunes support directly to solve your issue.


Okay, thanks for the help!
You must be logged in to post.