First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Do you fight the corrupt government?
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 5/1/15 , edited 5/3/15
Since the previous mod edit had no source, I decided to remove it as it wasn't in full or educated to the topic.

We all know the government is corrupt, we all know they lie, we all know driver licenses, permits, etc are pretty much scams and fear mongering.

What I want to know, is if you resist and force them back or anything?

When it comes to government "officials" the most often we deal with are police, and they are in every sense of the word "pirates" "bandits" etc, by my kinda resistance, I mean legal activity to hinder/destroy/disrupt/bankrupt them. Since police are the most common among most people, those are popular targets for most people, but some go even further then that.

I'm quick to file suits and place liens on them nowadays.

For those that do not know, a lien is basically a debt, whenever a cop pulls you over for anything except a crime, you punish them for it, when they attempt to lie to coerce you into doing something, you punish them for it.

When you file a suit by yourself in federal court in your proper nationality, the law suit is not up for debate whether it's "legit" or not, if the party doesn't show(they won't), you declare the trial in your favor and you leave a copy for the court and you file another copy for your local county(public record), and once you do that, they're gonna be however much in debt you said they had to pay you.

This way, you can "fight" the government the most effective and safest way possible.

Liens can be placed on anything that's not a right or a living person(legal status), so you can go crazy with suits on government officials and entities(corporations) alike.

What does being in debt do? If a court ordered you to pay something, you'd be in debt, you'd have to pay, otherwise no one is gonna do business with you if they search your public record. Because you don't pay your debts. There is mercy in court though, you shouldn't attach billion dollars to a suit just because of an illegal arrest, you can, but it quickly turns you evil if you get into the habit of posting insanely high prices to liens. Take it from creditors who actually done it, "It feels good, but too good, watch out."

Just had to give that little lesson, a look into what I do, and the lengths I go too. There are more ways to be active, but this way is the most effective.

Petitions and protests are activity as well, but you can probably tell I'm a couple steps above that.

Do you have any activity in bettering society?
Posted 5/1/15
I can't say much about where you live but not nearly as bad as all that here, most of the time your just tied up with bureaucratic red tape when it comes to out government.

Protesting here does absolutely no good at all, I see it at least one of month where i live and I find it rather funny and obnoxious at the same time.
They tend to block sidewalks be overly loud with bullhorns and really disrupt everyday life.

Petitions for the most part unless its through the proper channels, at least in the U.S aren't worth much of anything.

2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 5/1/15

Nishizumi wrote:

I can't say much about where you live but not nearly as bad as all that here, most of the time your just tied up with bureaucratic red tape when it comes to out government.

Protesting here does absolutely no good at all, I see it at least one of month where i live and I find it rather funny and obnoxious at the same time.
They tend to block sidewalks be overly loud with bullhorns and really disrupt everyday life.

Petitions for the most part unless its through the proper channels, at least in the U.S aren't worth much of anything.



I live in Texas, petitions and protests make the government happy because they are worthless and hold no power.

That's why you don't see many of the skilled law guys doing it, killing the pocket book or charging them with crimes is the most effective way. I'm new when it comes to the whole lawsuit and liens thing, but it really does feel good when you end someone's career and potential have them in prison.
13204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/1/15
As long as you are not like the rioters in Baltimore. I agree I have had run ins with cops where they were too aggressive or simply made charges. This does not mean all cops are like that just most of them. The real problem is that elections are now practically controlled just through media coverage. We really only get to know two candidates and other potentially better candidates find it hard to get their voice out.
Sogno- 
45722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/1/15
does it require being awake
Posted 5/1/15

Magical-Soul wrote:

I live in Texas, petitions and protests make the government happy because they are worthless and hold no power.

That's why you don't see many of the skilled law guys doing it, killing the pocket book or charging them with crimes is the most effective way. I'm new when it comes to the whole lawsuit and liens thing, but it really does feel good when you end someone's career and potential have them in prison.


I see well your location stated somewhere else so idk.

Honestly I hate the government, but for different reasons than most. I don't care about the corruption because there is little we can do at our end, I honestly hate them because they feel the need to wrap up everything in red tape and take 20 years, fill out 100 forms just to sit in a chair at the DMV (obviously this is exaggeration).
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 5/1/15 , edited 5/1/15

fireknight10 wrote:

As long as you are not like the rioters in Baltimore. I agree I have had run ins with cops where they were too aggressive or simply made charges. This does not mean all cops are like that just most of them. The real problem is that elections are now practically controlled just through media coverage. We really only get to know two candidates and other potentially better candidates find it hard to get their voice out.


Cops aren't hired to do good deeds.

This isn't 1467, these aren't elected men out to uphold a peaceful contract(constitution),

These are people out to catch you without seat belts, if you're registered, etc. So contrary to popular belief. All cops that remain cops are bad, the job requires them to violate rights

EDIT: North West Amexem is the old name for "Ame"rica

Also, your uncaring for their corruption is typical of a U.S. Citizen. But this topic isn't if you care about it, it's if you do anything about it, but I guess you do neither.
5613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/1/15
Not really.. If breaking the law counts as fighting the government, then yes, I do. I've donated to some causes. One time, after speaking to a woman on facebook, I organized a petition agaisnt a school who decided that the best way to remedy his bullying over being a brony was to not allow him to bring his MLP lunchbox to school, rather than punish his bullies.
That petition got like several thousand people on board. And another site picked it up, The boys mother, whom I spoke to, referenced her this when meating with the school board,he was allowed to bring his backpack, or lunchbox.. whatever, I don't fucking remember, to school.
I didn't fight the federal government or state, but hey... Local government... that's something Iguess

Remember that the next time you call me a bigot.

Some people I applaud are LEAP, and I applaud all the people who donate to help business's like Memory Pizza in Indiana recover after media scrutiny and assist other business's in legal issues due to our broken legal system.
14238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/1/15
Why don't you become a terrorist? The only way to solve a problem is through violence.
13204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/1/15

Magical-Soul wrote:


fireknight10 wrote:

As long as you are not like the rioters in Baltimore. I agree I have had run ins with cops where they were too aggressive or simply made charges. This does not mean all cops are like that just most of them. The real problem is that elections are now practically controlled just through media coverage. We really only get to know two candidates and other potentially better candidates find it hard to get their voice out.


Cops aren't hired to do good deeds.

This isn't 1467, these aren't elected men out to uphold a peaceful contract(constitution),

These are people out to catch you without seat belts, if you're registered, etc. So contrary to popular belief. All cops that remain cops are bad, the job requires them to violate rights


Yes but there are different ways to go about it. I admit most still do their job however some go about it in a better way than others. My problem is when they try to fabricate charges because they feel the need to do something, or when they go beyond their bonds. Harrassing an old lady who is picking up laundry for her son because you won't let him into the house is not okay. Nor is charging someone with domestic abuse because their spouse triped and fell on them, and their fingernails gave them a slight scratch. There is a way to go about it, and cops do have rules that are not normally followed. The job to uphold peace can be used to justify innumerable acts that are considered immoral. We have done these acts before in the united states including the holding camps for Japanese Americans during ww2. This does not make it alright nor does it make it legal.
Posted 5/1/15
Uh what? Drivers licence is a good thing, otherwise you have situations like most of Southeast Asia, where the cars drive in all sort of directions and won't stop at pedestrian crossings.

I guess I wouldn't join any group, I have to determine myself whether the govt is really corrupted or not. Revolutionary groups aren't always honest.
13204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/1/15

maxy0 wrote:

Why don't you become a terrorist? The only way to solve a problem is through violence.

That's why I said if you aren't like the Baltimore rioters. And all the things suggested have been for the most part legal. Supporting a cause that is in a legal debate with the government is not yet illegal.



GayAsianBoy wrote:

Uh what? Drivers licence is a good thing, otherwise you have situations like most of Southeast Asia, where the cars drive in all sort of directions and won't stop at pedestrian crossings.

I guess I wouldn't join any group, I have to determine myself whether the govt is really corrupted or not. Revolutionary groups aren't always honest.

You are sadly right. Most revolutions fail in some way because of this. Russia and France are two examples that come to mind. Two books that have this are 1984 and a nation burning. One is a classic the other is a new book.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 5/1/15

maxy0 wrote:

Why don't you become a terrorist? The only way to solve a problem is through violence.


Irrational ill-focused terrorism is bad no matter the reason.

But Terrorism that is utilized and targeted at key object to make a point, or open the publics eyes to what's going on around them can be good. So terrorism is not always a bad thing, sometimes it is needed to push forward change. Example: Boston Tea Party.



4721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/1/15

Magical-Soul

Cops aren't hired to do good deeds.

This isn't 1467, these aren't elected men out to uphold a peaceful contract(constitution),

These are people out to catch you without seat belts, if you're registered, etc. So contrary to popular belief. All cops that remain cops are bad, the job requires them to violate rights

EDIT: North West Amexem is the old name for "Ame"rica

Also, your uncaring for their corruption is typical of a U.S. Citizen. But this topic isn't if you care about it, it's if you do anything about it, but I guess you do neither.


I disagree. If you've ever gone through an interview like the ones officers go through, you'd change that view. A lot of the interview is based on morals and values. Trying to dig out the interviewee's personality. They wouldn't want an officer that keeps harassing the citizens. Too much liability. Unless the agency itself is in the same boat, which in that you should blame the admins not the officers. I still get what you're trying to say, though. The system is still pretty bad in a lot of locations.

Also boohoo that they're out to enforce the law because law enforcement.
27220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Fresno, CA
Offline
Posted 5/1/15 , edited 5/2/15
You are drunk, go home.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.