I need a suggestion...
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Port Charlottel, FL
Offline
Posted 5/3/15
Recently, I've found the manga, Yamada and the 7 Witches (Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo), and I am DAMN hooked...
So hooked I read the whole thing (that of what it is so far, actually) and I'm so sad to have to wait...
But, I am in need of a site that'll let me know when the next chapter comes out...

So, SUGGESTIONS ARE NEEDED, PLEASE!

Watashi o tasuketekudasai! Arigato! <3
23277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 5/3/15
doesn't CR simulpub on a weekly basis? don't know which day though.
One Punch Mod
98286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 5/3/15 , edited 5/3/15

generalschrimpf wrote:

Recently, I've found the manga, Yamada and the 7 Witches (Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo), and I am DAMN hooked...
So hooked I read the whole thing (that of what it is so far, actually) and I'm so sad to have to wait...
But, I am in need of a site that'll let me know when the next chapter comes out...

So, SUGGESTIONS ARE NEEDED, PLEASE!

Watashi o tasuketekudasai! Arigato! <3


Marz311 wrote:

doesn't CR simulpub on a weekly basis? don't know which day though.


I've moved this to Advice, Info, Recommendations. I don't know the best sites for learning the pub schedule for different manga. This one does run in Weekly Shounen Magazine, so it might run weekly (but some series don't have chapters in every issue of a magazine so I can't say for sure).

CR simulpubs series on the same day they come out in Japan, and that can differ from series to series, especially since not all of the series come from the same magazine.

1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Port Charlottel, FL
Offline
Posted 5/3/15

lorreen wrote:


generalschrimpf wrote:

Recently, I've found the manga, Yamada and the 7 Witches (Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo), and I am DAMN hooked...
So hooked I read the whole thing (that of what it is so far, actually) and I'm so sad to have to wait...
But, I am in need of a site that'll let me know when the next chapter comes out...

So, SUGGESTIONS ARE NEEDED, PLEASE!

Watashi o tasuketekudasai! Arigato! <3


Marz311 wrote:

doesn't CR simulpub on a weekly basis? don't know which day though.


I've moved this to Advice, Info, Recommendations. I don't know the best sites for learning the pub schedule for different manga. This one does run in Weekly Shounen Magazine, so it might run weekly (but some series don't have chapters in every issue of a magazine so I can't say for sure).

CR simulpubs series on the same day they come out in Japan, and that can differ from series to series, especially since not all of the series come from the same magazine.



Thank you very much, I wasn't sure what category this should've gone it, I'll try to remember that haha
And yeah, I'm currently reading a few, and I'm hoping they'll be included in the weekly thing, but I don't know which ones will be, guess I'll find out
Sailor Candy Moderator
215432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/21/17
Forum Clean up. Old 2015 threads Locked.
You must be logged in to post.