First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Pics of our Kids
Parent
14377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/16

animelover420blazeit wrote:

i has two little girls just too dumb to figure how to post pics


When you're typing your reply there is a button on the top right that says choose file. Click on that and you should be able to upload an image to post if you want.
Parent
5020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/30/16 , edited 5/30/16
oh cool thanks
Creator
24574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 5/31/16 , edited 7/1/16

My oldest now has a Yo-Kai Watch! He's been really enjoying the show on Disney XD.
Creator
24574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 6/27/16

Well, today is one of my daughter's birthdays. She turns 5 today. Here's a picture of her now and a picture of her at a few months old.
Parent
14377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F
Offline
Posted 6/27/16 , edited 6/27/16

mdmrn wrote:


Well, today is one of my daughter's birthdays. She turns 5 today. Here's a picture of her now and a picture of her at a few months old.


She's so cute!! I hope she had a great birthday!!
Creator
24574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 6/28/16

treehousebear wrote:



She's so cute!! I hope she had a great birthday!!

Thanks! She did. She got a lot of Monster High movies and some of the Nerf Rebelle weapons from us. Her party was over the weekend and she had a blast.

It's funny - we planned all these specific games, but all the kids wanted to do was play with the squirt guns and in the mini-pools filled with water
Parent
24018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/1/16

mdmrn wrote:


My oldest now has a Yo-Kai Watch! He's been really enjoying the show on Disney XD.


gggaaaahh.. I want to ger my kid one by it's just too big for her wrist. :(

Parent
24018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/1/16

This is us last year, at our local comic shop event "Substitute Santa". That day was R2-D2


This was back in March when we visited Baymax at Epcot.

She's a spitting image of me, but has the softer soul of my husband.
It's pretty cool seeing everyone's kids here! I feel so weird sometimes thinking I'm too old to be watching anime.
Creator
24574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 7/5/16

PootiePie wrote:



gggaaaahh.. I want to ger my kid one by it's just too big for her wrist. :(


It's too big for his wrist too, he doesn't care
Parent
14377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/16

PootiePie wrote:


This is us last year, at our local comic shop event "Substitute Santa". That day was R2-D2


This was back in March when we visited Baymax at Epcot.

She's a spitting image of me, but has the softer soul of my husband.
It's pretty cool seeing everyone's kids here! I feel so weird sometimes thinking I'm too old to be watching anime.


Love your pics. Your daughter is adorable! That pick with Baymax is just too cute You're never too old to watch anime...at least I hope not, because I'm older than you are
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.