First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
ReLIFE Manga Discussion
28640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 1/2/16 , edited 1/3/16
Chapter 111

In which something numerous people predicted finally happen.


7730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/2/16 , edited 1/3/16

DarkSasword wrote:

Chapter 111

In which something numerous people predicted finally happen.




I just recently started this but not read the beginning, just from the confession. I told my brother would it be funny if she was part of the program. So glad now.
57243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / alberta canada
Offline
Posted 1/2/16 , edited 1/3/16


but i just fell in love with the art work again .. its so great
28640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 1/2/16 , edited 1/3/16

paul25454 wrote:


I just recently started this but not read the beginning, just from the confession. I told my brother would it be funny if she was part of the program. So glad now.


But here the real question.
7730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/2/16 , edited 1/3/16

DarkSasword wrote:


paul25454 wrote:


I just recently started this but not read the beginning, just from the confession. I told my brother would it be funny if she was part of the program. So glad now.


But here the real question.


I'm thinking related to the head or is the head of the program
28640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 1/2/16 , edited 1/3/16

paul25454 wrote:


I'm thinking related to the head or is the head of the program


I’m thinking a fellow subject due to the grammar, may be wrong due to translation isn’t always perfect.

7730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/2/16 , edited 1/3/16

DarkSasword wrote:


paul25454 wrote:


I'm thinking related to the head or is the head of the program


I’m thinking a fellow subject due to the grammar, may be wrong due to translation isn’t always perfect.



Yea I agree
12042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 1/2/16 , edited 1/3/16
The chapters are a bit short and it took a few too many to finally get to the main story, but I really like it so far!
25653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Northern Ireland
Offline
Posted 1/3/16 , edited 1/3/16

All that said I think it is way too early for people to be shouting "called it!" when it hasn't been confirmed what "it" exactly is. There are several possibilities right now none of which are confirmed or denied.
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/16 , edited 1/4/16
I'm up to date with the chapters on crunchyroll. I hope more get added soon. If not, it is getting animated this year so I can't wait to watch it.
1515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/20/16 , edited 1/20/16
Does anyone know if Crunchyroll is getting more volumes, and if so, when? When the news article showed up announcing the series, I expected they would continue releasing the volumes, and was hoping for at least a monthly release.
23168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chile
Offline
Posted 1/20/16 , edited 1/20/16
Well,

11526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Nevada
Offline
Posted 1/29/16 , edited 1/30/16
New chapters are up!
19870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/30/16 , edited 1/30/16
The pacing and general narrative won me over that I marathoned through the whole thing like it was nothing in two days. So intrigued how it will play out between the two leads after that revelation.
7730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/16 , edited 1/30/16

KiT-basher wrote:

The pacing and general narrative won me over that I marathoned through the whole thing like it was nothing in two days. So intrigued how it will play out between the two leads after that revelation.


Right. I think he is there to help her.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.