First  Prev  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  Next  Last
Male Japanese/Korean Stars Who Look Like Girls
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
theres nothing wrong with it they look wonferful!!!
17496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

ahojcookie wrote:

^The only time I was confused a little was when someone, I think it was redgarnett, made a thread about an all female VK band. I thought they looked like transvestites with all the make-up and that it didn't suit them very well, but at the same time it doesn't bother me when men do it. So, I guess that's strange...

Edit: the band is called "Danger Gang" and the thread was not by redgarnett, but by:

GuardianOMS wrote:



only the red haired person is a guy

266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / kOizOra~ sky oF l...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
i like pretty boys....... m0st of them r sooooo CUTE it makes u want to hug them reli tight........

but all these cross-dressers,, it's juz to scary 4 me.. i mean pleaseee all those make-ups n gowns r freakin' me out man....
i like boys who looks like girls,,, but still wear men clothes or something like that..... i dont mind long hairs but all those eyeliners n lipgloss is juz ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!

n oh btw it's juz a comment anyway,,, please dont take my opinion too seriously ok???!!
41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 2/9/09 , edited 2/9/09
Oh, and Takeru from SuG.


I don't like the curls.. >->;
41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

shirayukiIce wrote:


ahojcookie wrote:

^The only time I was confused a little was when someone, I think it was redgarnett, made a thread about an all female VK band. I thought they looked like transvestites with all the make-up and that it didn't suit them very well, but at the same time it doesn't bother me when men do it. So, I guess that's strange...

Edit: the band is called "Danger Gang" and the thread was not by redgarnett, but by:

GuardianOMS wrote:



only the red haired person is a guy



Nah, Hiko's a girl. =/ Er, at least from what I know... Where'd you hear she was a guy? =o

17496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

KarasU-crow wrote:


shirayukiIce wrote:


ahojcookie wrote:

^The only time I was confused a little was when someone, I think it was redgarnett, made a thread about an all female VK band. I thought they looked like transvestites with all the make-up and that it didn't suit them very well, but at the same time it doesn't bother me when men do it. So, I guess that's strange...

Edit: the band is called "Danger Gang" and the thread was not by redgarnett, but by:

GuardianOMS wrote:



only the red haired person is a guy



Nah, Hiko's a girl. =/ Er, at least from what I know... Where'd you hear she was a guy? =o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYCvoRj2Cao i saw this and i thought it was a man because of her manish voice and she kinda looks like a guy too. but i just read the comments and i was wrong o.o

785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
ajoo is noona-ish heheh
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=UVErworld&aq=f http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qu36WKpkWM&fmt=18
41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

shirayukiIce wrote:


KarasU-crow wrote:


shirayukiIce wrote:


ahojcookie wrote:

^The only time I was confused a little was when someone, I think it was redgarnett, made a thread about an all female VK band. I thought they looked like transvestites with all the make-up and that it didn't suit them very well, but at the same time it doesn't bother me when men do it. So, I guess that's strange...

Edit: the band is called "Danger Gang" and the thread was not by redgarnett, but by:

GuardianOMS wrote:



only the red haired person is a guy



Nah, Hiko's a girl. =/ Er, at least from what I know... Where'd you hear she was a guy? =o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYCvoRj2Cao i saw this and i thought it was a man because of her manish voice and she kinda looks like a guy too. but i just read the comments and i was wrong o.o



Yeah, she does have a deep voice. xD I was very surprised first time I heard her speak.
2672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/9/09



AKI from SID!!!!!!!!!!! *swoons*
2672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

iday005 wrote:

Lee jun ki looks kinda girlish



YES!xDDD


And to me he looks like a realllllllyyyy VAIN, girl!!xD

he just seems so vain to me, i dunno why

3501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Final Fantasy
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
hmm~there are a lot of japanese/korean guys that i have mistaken as girls~like Bou(i think that's how you spell it~from An Cafe
3501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Final Fantasy
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
here's a picture~:]
bou looks cute :]
8137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / SHINee World
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
Yamada for me^^ You know Bishounen means "pretty boy" so Ryosuke Yamada is a bishie
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
why nobody say tegoshi??he was the prettiest man for me


he is relly relly pretty..these are the pictures of him wearing girl's outfit WITHOUT make-up


and Chinen too..the cutest boy ever


First  Prev  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.