First  Prev  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  Next  Last
Male Japanese/Korean Stars Who Look Like Girls
Posted 3/12/09

sarahD413 wrote:


Annox7 wrote:


sarahD413 wrote:


Annox7 wrote:

yuya-chan XD



His legs are soo thin!but he is so kawaii



hahaha..yeah!! yuya so kawai~ he's body also sometime look like a girl desu ne...
btw, i love he's hairstyle too.. XD


I know i love his hair to, you just want to brush your fingers through it XD



yea..yea..& if u'd watch 'my boss, my hero'... j-drama. yuya-chan role as student in there. i dun know he's seem to me look like girl. hehe.. i think bcoz of his voice so soft. lolz~ i love him call makky..makky~~kawaiii~~!!!! hahaha... XDDD
143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/12/09
I don't want Hyde to be girly, or to look girly, or to be treated like a girl, or to be mistaken to be a girl, or even be associated with a girl, but his androgenous nature made me....










....took a bite. rOaR!
2121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Anywhere ^^
Offline
Posted 3/12/09
i saw a mini drama where Jaejoong from DBSK dressed up as a woman, i was shocked to find out it was Jaejoong

i guess Heechul can look like a girl if he tried lol

PS: No offence to Dong Bang Shin Ki and SuJu fans
2672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

sarahD413 wrote:


loopity wrote:




AKI from SID!!!!!!!!!!! *swoons*



omo his eyes are pretty lush


yeah!!!xD
omg, i love his pics, he's always giving the sexy eye in them
1957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

loopity wrote:


sarahD413 wrote:


loopity wrote:




AKI from SID!!!!!!!!!!! *swoons*



omo his eyes are pretty lush


yeah!!!xD
omg, i love his pics, he's always giving the sexy eye in them


I know and not only his sexy eyes but if I say so myself, his lips are rather scrummy

2672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/13/09 , edited 3/13/09

NakamuraAyumi wrote:

I don't want Hyde to be girly, or to look girly, or to be treated like a girl, or to be mistaken to be a girl, or even be associated with a girl, but his androgenous nature made me....

[




....took a bite. rOaR!


totally off the sub--

dont you think Hyde looks a little like Johnny Depp???





2672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/13/09 , edited 3/13/09

sarahD413 wrote:


loopity wrote:


sarahD413 wrote:


loopity wrote:




AKI from SID!!!!!!!!!!! *swoons*



omo his eyes are pretty lush


yeah!!!xD
omg, i love his pics, he's always giving the sexy eye in them


I know and not only his sexy eyes but if I say so myself, his lips are rather scrummy



agree!
2979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In your pants.
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
1267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
A lot of people have probably already said this but I'll say it again just to emphasize: Jaejoong from DBSK and Heechul from Super Junior ~ they're SOOOOO pretty!!!!

I'm not bashing them or anything. I mean, I LOVE both groups ^^v
692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
Some guys know how to rock that feminine look.
692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 3/13/09


You stole the words out of my mouth!
Posted 3/13/09

ah-nu wrote:


Jo_Ash wrote:

I think Bou from antique cafe.


kanon look like a girl too

]so thats whats so awsome

3234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
most of them ...
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
i think its cuz asians how a really feminine jawline,
2001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my castle enjo...
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
bou-chan ^^
xDDDD
First  Prev  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.