First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime where no one dies.
14630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 192.168.2.1
Offline
Posted 5/8/15
Oremio... But it totally could have taken the School Days route.
15002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 5/8/15 , edited 5/8/15

Dentez wrote:

Oremio... But it totally could have taken the School Days route.


I wish more anime did that

I mean, we clearly see how succesfull it was.

(No irony intended)
14630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 192.168.2.1
Offline
Posted 5/8/15 , edited 5/8/15

Ryuouka wrote:


Dentez wrote:

Oremio... But it totally could have taken the School Days route.


I wish more anime did that

I mean, we clearly see how succesfull it was.

(No irony intended)


Agreed. I'll just patiently wait for them to animate Cross Days.

96 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/15
The only thing that came into mind was Log Horizon...

Thinking deeper.... I'm too lazy to think.

62056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/15
no one dies in Nanoha, they just get befriended.

or fall into an imaginary numbers field from which there is no escape...

but no one actually dies.
The Wise Wizard
102319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 5/8/15

aidenraine wrote:

no one dies in Nanoha, they just get befriended.

or fall into an imaginary numbers field from which there is no escape...

but no one actually dies.

I take it you haven't seen StrikerS, since I can think of at least two deaths (both in the same episode) in that one.

62056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/15

TheAncientOne wrote:

aidenraine wrote:
no one dies in Nanoha, they just get befriended.

or fall into an imaginary numbers field from which there is no escape...

but no one actually dies.

I take it you haven't seen StrikerS, since I can think of at least two deaths (both in the same episode) in that one.

it's been a few years...

but I don't remember anyone actually outright dying.. maybe I should re-watch, now that I have it in BD quality
XIIIII 
5041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / UK
Offline
Posted 5/8/15
Tokyo ghoul.
11944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Charlotte, NC
Offline
Posted 5/8/15
Whisper of the Heart?
Try other Miyazaki films
The Wise Wizard
102319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 5/8/15

aidenraine wrote:

it's been a few years...

but I don't remember anyone actually outright dying.. maybe I should re-watch, now that I have it in BD quality

Episode 24. Looking at the summary for that episode, I was at least one shy on the death tally for the series.

In fact, the bio for a certain character confirms 3:


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.