First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply How much sugar do you put in Coffee?
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 5/6/15
This may sound a little much but..

I put about a half of cup in coffee, that is a lot but it makes it taste so much better!

How much sugar do you put in your coffee? and Why?
15011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/6/15
Depends on mood; sometimes I do that on a good day but if I feel like I'm bummed or depressed I have a habit of punishing myself by going black...
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 5/6/15
I drink mine black.... no sugar or milk.

Everyone says that's disgusting but for me coffee is to wake me up and keep me going. the cream messes with m stomach and the sugar causes me to crash sooner
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 5/6/15
lol my friend has tea and has like 1/4 of the cup, literally filled with sugar. Were talking 8-10 tea spoons, disgusting. When I have tea I have 3 sugars as it's nice to have it a little sweet, but 10 sugars and it wont be long till your diabetic.
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/6/15

PurpleDjango wrote:

This may sound a little much but..

I put about a half of cup in coffee, that is a lot but it makes it taste so much better!

How much sugar do you put in your coffee? and Why?


That's...a lot of sugar lol.

For me I just drink it straight black usually. I can drink any kind though. Love the smell of a fresh roast in the morning.
10249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / KSU
Offline
Posted 5/6/15
I do not put any in mine. I also don't put any coffee in either. For some reason I just don't like coffee. Water or a glass of milk does me just fine in the morning.
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 5/6/15

dotsforlife wrote:


PurpleDjango wrote:

This may sound a little much but..

I put about a half of cup in coffee, that is a lot but it makes it taste so much better!

How much sugar do you put in your coffee? and Why?


That's...a lot of sugar lol.

For me I just drink it straight black usually. I can drink any kind though. Love the smell of a fresh roast in the morning.


If I drank coffee black as strong as I make it, my tastebuds would die.
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 5/6/15

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

lol my friend has tea and has like 1/4 of the cup, literally filled with sugar. Were talking 8-10 tea spoons, disgusting. When I have tea I have 3 sugars as it's nice to have it a little sweet, but 10 sugars and it wont be long till your diabetic.


The type of diabetes where you need more sugar runs in my family, I think that's why I use so much sugar.
30276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / lost in crappy re...
Online
Posted 5/6/15
I drink it black or I just buy a latte that is quite sweet. White Chocolate Caramel.
Posted 5/6/15
well I used to put like 4-5 teaspoons.

but now I want to avoid sugar as much as possible. I just use less coffee... and only 2 teaspoons.
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/6/15
Nope don't drink coffee and don't use sugar.
23270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/6/15
Sometimes I'm in the mood for 1 teaspoon of sugar, however most of the time none
eldos1 
81211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 5/6/15
Starbucks learned a long time a go that using a over roasted bean is easier to match flavor from batch to batch and makes customer buy sweet drinks (More profit) to cover the flavor. If you do the extraction of the coffee bean oils in brewing, you get some natural sweetness and will not want to add a lot of sugar. Also, people mistake that a darker roast coffee is stronger on caffeine. The truth is that the longer the beans are roasted (Darker roast), the more caffeine is lost in the process.
2135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Internet
Offline
Posted 5/6/15 , edited 5/6/15
I normally drink black coffee (like 3/4ths of the time) but if I add sugar i tend to add a lot (like 3-4 sugar packets per 8oz).
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 5/6/15 , edited 7/30/15
non... Why are you destroying your coffee?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.