First  Prev  1124  1125  1126  1127  1128  1129  1130  1131  1132  1133  1134  1135  1136  Next  Last
Post Reply Post Pictures Of Yourself **READ FIRST POST**
13399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 8/24/16 , edited 8/26/16

drozy wrote:

Well they say baldness skips a generation. So if your grandpa started balding then you're next in line. I don't really think that matters you have a pretty short forehead maybe you can pull it off. I've seen people with much larger foreheads do it. I don't know if that's reversible but I've been told fish oil pills help with making the hair stronger. Tons of different things lol. You still have pretty nice hair I wouldn't say it's samurai hair for nothin!


Well my Grandad was well bald and my old man had a seriously receding hairline before his passing. I've just accepted it'll happen. It's not often I get compliments about my hair, mainly because it's under a hat. Also, my mates have now started with a song on my birthday, which goes 'One year older, fuck loads balder, walking in a Dyson wonderland'. So thanks for saying something nice about it, it's not often I get that.
mdmrn 
24031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Online
Posted 8/24/16 , edited 8/26/16

Spireite wrote:

Well my Grandad was well bald and my old man had a seriously receding hairline before his passing. I've just accepted it'll happen. It's not often I get compliments about my hair, mainly because it's under a hat. Also, my mates have now started with a song on my birthday, which goes 'One year older, fuck loads balder, walking in a Dyson wonderland'. So thanks for saying something nice about it, it's not often I get that.

As a balding dude with a Dad & late Grandfather who were bald - let me tell you, the skipping a generation, coming from your Mom's side stuff is nonsense. There's soooo many genes involved in balding and I have been balding since I was around 19. So, there's that.
drozy 
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 8/24/16 , edited 8/26/16

mdmrn wrote:

As a balding dude with a Dad & late Grandfather who were bald - let me tell you, the skipping a generation, coming from your Mom's side stuff is nonsense. There's soooo many genes involved in balding and I have been balding since I was around 19. So, there's that.


"However, research indicates that maternal inheritance is not solely responsible for baldness. Both male and female pattern baldness can be inherited from either side of the family. The truth is neither does baldness skip a single generation nor is there one single “hair loss” gene responsible for baldness"

Okay so I miss-fed information, sue me, SUE ME
7317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
8500 / F / Apollo...
Offline
Posted 8/26/16 , edited 25 days ago

During my heyday in the entertainment/music industry
13414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 29 days ago

1stladyent wrote:


During my heyday in the entertainment/music industry


You look like you're in some reality TV show in that picture.
7317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
8500 / F / Apollo...
Offline
Posted 29 days ago

GrandMasterTime wrote:

You look like you're in some reality TV show in that picture.


I guess you can say that. It was an unreleased documentary of recording artist trainees.
13414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 29 days ago

1stladyent wrote:


GrandMasterTime wrote:

You look like you're in some reality TV show in that picture.


I guess you can say that. It was an unreleased documentary of recording artist trainees.


Oh I see, it does look televised.
Posted 27 days ago
225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / FL
Offline
Posted 25 days ago , edited 25 days ago
Hello CR, this is me after a loooong flight from california.. You can't tell from the pic but I'm 6'7''.

CPxTCA 
10058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Bay Area, California
Offline
Posted 25 days ago
Hey everyone! I'm Wilson and I love being a dancer (bboy) and I love cars, so why not fit the two things into one picture? LOL
7446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 25 days ago

CPxTCA wrote:

Hey everyone! I'm Wilson and I love being a dancer (bboy) and I love cars, so why not fit the two things into one picture? LOL


Nice moves! I wish I could dance! Well, not enough to actually learn the moves.
12036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Modesto
Offline
Posted 25 days ago

Yes, this is the same picture as my avatar. This was at sea world in San Diego like a week ago. I got a massive sunburn on my arms and shoulders that day.
7446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 25 days ago

bunrorth1 wrote:


Yes, this is the same picture as my avatar. This was at sea world in San Diego like a week ago. I got a massive sunburn on my arms and shoulders that day.


Poor you. I've been wearing sunscreen myself to avoid the possibility of cancer in my lifetime.
CPxTCA 
10058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Bay Area, California
Offline
Posted 25 days ago
It's never too late to learn! I swear! Try to get into it and I guarantee you it'll be worth your while
15060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / California.
Offline
Posted 25 days ago , edited 24 days ago


First  Prev  1124  1125  1126  1127  1128  1129  1130  1131  1132  1133  1134  1135  1136  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.