First  Prev  1159  1160  1161  1162  1163  1164  1165  1166  1167  1168  1169  1170  1171  Next  Last
Post Reply Post Pictures Of Yourself **READ FIRST POST**
29787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 10/22/16

eatmorebikes wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


eatmorebikes wrote:


mdmrn wrote:


eatmorebikes wrote:




Embarrassing but here's me


no h8


You look way more glamorous than me:


You're pretty glamorous yourself, though! dem eyes


so you are a deformed dog.


'OH GOD KILL IT WITH FIRE



Kill your stupid ass with a flamethrower you deformed bitch face


High quality insults I like you
mdmrn 
25467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 10/22/16

eatmorebikes wrote:




Kill your stupid ass with a flamethrower you deformed bitch face


Posted 10/22/16

mdmrn wrote:


eatmorebikes wrote:




Kill your stupid ass with a flamethrower you deformed bitch face





Posted 10/22/16

34918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Online
Posted 10/25/16 , edited 10/25/16


Rocking my Pikachu beanie


35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/25/16

miGneto wrote:



Rocking my Pikachu beanie




I'm just waiting for that zyzz pose.
34918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Online
Posted 10/25/16

frumsrekovni wrote:



I'm just waiting for that zyzz pose.



LMAO, I had to Google that
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/25/16

miGneto wrote:


frumsrekovni wrote:



I'm just waiting for that zyzz pose.



LMAO, I had to Google that



May the gains goblins shiver in your presence and not disturb your inner swole.

To the iron temple with your ass to the grass.

Praise Brodin!
337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Playstation VR
Offline
Posted 10/25/16

Markest1 wrote:

Happy 52nd B-Day pops! Here's to many more!



Something something 'black don't crack'...

Anyway, here's me hanging out in a rental Suzuki Wagon R in Osaka. It's the most recent pic I have of myself and was mainly to show off headroom of a kei car. This was back when I was a fine young man of 28, as opposed to my old-ass self at 30.
2702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/26/16
I don't have close-up photos. My bad. Also, I probably have posted here before already, not sure though.
1312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ɴᴇᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
Offline
Posted 10/27/16 , edited 10/27/16
So Asian, it hurts...

*I love this scarf.



3788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 10/27/16

HideyoshiJP wrote:


Markest1 wrote:

Happy 52nd B-Day pops! Here's to many more!



Something something 'black don't crack'...

Anyway, here's me hanging out in a rental Suzuki Wagon R in Osaka. It's the most recent pic I have of myself and was mainly to show off headroom of a kei car. This was back when I was a fine young man of 28, as opposed to my old-ass self at 30.


You're still living and that's all that counts.
410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / Michigan
Offline
Posted 10/27/16
Me + Arwen + Fëanor. Our house is a very, very, very fine house.
Posted 10/27/16

renalian wrote:

I don't have close-up photos. My bad. Also, I probably have posted here before already, not sure though.


I love your dress ~ and you look fab
337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Playstation VR
Offline
Posted 10/27/16

_MissTake_ wrote:

So Asian, it hurts...

*I love this scarf.



It does sound like a painful condition. This is why we Native Americans built up immunities after crossing the land bridge.

*crickets*
First  Prev  1159  1160  1161  1162  1163  1164  1165  1166  1167  1168  1169  1170  1171  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.