First  Prev  1177  1178  1179  1180  1181  1182  1183  1184  1185  1186  1187  1188  1189  Next  Last
Post Reply Post Pictures Of Yourself **READ FIRST POST**
191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
O / Lost
Offline
Posted 1/18/17
2038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/19/17


Wow rainbow, you're so sweet
191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
O / Lost
Offline
Posted 1/19/17

-Shinichi- wrote:



Wow rainbow, you're so sweet


XD im the most attractive pineapple out there
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/19/17

rainbowanime14 wrote:


-Shinichi- wrote:



Wow rainbow, you're so sweet


XD im the most attractive pineapple out there


I agree but we have a policy about no nudes.
191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
O / Lost
Offline
Posted 1/19/17

SuperRad-PrimeSupreme wrote:


rainbowanime14 wrote:


-Shinichi- wrote:



Wow rainbow, you're so sweet


XD im the most attractive pineapple out there


I agree but we have a policy about no nudes.


Shoot DX
16106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Online
Posted 1/19/17

Haru_no_hana wrote:




you have nice eyes hana
16106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Online
Posted 1/19/17 , edited 1/19/17
34659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Offline
Posted 1/21/17
28593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Hellhole, USA
Offline
Posted 1/22/17
I'm gonna go ahead and say it... miGneto is probably the handsomest guy on CR. THERE. It's off my chest.

Now...

5267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/17

tntcls wrote:

I'm gonna go ahead and say it... miGneto is probably the handsomest guy on CR. THERE. It's off my chest.



I like his shoes too.
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17
Posted 1/26/17

starshots wrote:


tntcls wrote:

I'm gonna go ahead and say it... miGneto is probably the handsomest guy on CR. THERE. It's off my chest.



I like his shoes too.


He has a very nice sense of style of clothing too.
Posted 1/26/17


Did you get a haircut, or?
Posted 1/26/17
Yes I cut my hair. I have the same hair cut in both my pictures though.
526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Cardboard box
Offline
Posted 1/26/17 , edited 2/16/17
First  Prev  1177  1178  1179  1180  1181  1182  1183  1184  1185  1186  1187  1188  1189  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.