First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
TMZ, Exid, and Korean Mockery
Posted 5/9/15 , edited 5/9/15


I'm gonna cut the post down so you can lazily not read it (yay!)

White girl from TMZ mocked Korean girl's English --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=&v=hTr3ofVedwI


P.S. - The idol in question made a joke of this on SNL Korea. Watch here, but it's all in Korean. -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6PVV0RTSbI

PS 2 - The group in question - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egqDPipqIAg
8789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 5/9/15 , edited 5/9/15
She's jealous the Asian girl is cute and happy, while she is just some basic, obnoxious feminist. Which is a problem here in the western world.
Posted 5/9/15

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

She's jealous the Asian girl is cute and happy, while she is just some basic, obnoxious feminist. Which is a problem here in the western world.


I just think she's a bit airheaded is all, I don't think she meant much harm to it.
11036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/9/15
I heard EXID's company was going to try to contact TMZ for an apology or more. Haven't heard anything about that since.
8789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 5/9/15

AiYumega wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

She's jealous the Asian girl is cute and happy, while she is just some basic, obnoxious feminist. Which is a problem here in the western world.


I just think she's a bit airheaded is all, I don't think she meant much harm to it.


Could be, either way you can see the moment she knew she fucked up lol.

Posted 5/9/15

harutoharuta wrote:

I heard EXID's company was going to try to contact TMZ for an apology or more. Haven't heard anything about that since.


You're right, they did. They demanded an apology.
Posted 5/9/15 , edited 5/9/15
As usual, people are getting offended by trivial things that don't matter. Or they're probably thinking this only happens in the Western world or some such nonsense.

Anyway, it seemed harmless to me. Silly, but totally harmless.

EDIT: Demanded an apology?

Really? What about the comments S. Koreans leave about celebs? Or the mockery injected in various media over there? Or the racism in the industry towards certain people, groups? Among other things?

Really? This was stupid but harmless and not worth demanding anything from. South Korea of all places...Ha!

11680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 5/9/15 , edited 5/9/15
I mock my parent's English sometimes, but she's gotten good at English, I can't even make fun of it. Comedians sound more Asian than my parents.
18164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 5/9/15
Aiyu is the number one Korean defender here in CR. Too bad. Kpop was all the hype here in CR back in 2007. Even mods like doomaid and slowdanse ran a fansub group here.

@Aiyu on top of your head, quick,who's your top Korean girl?
1606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/9/15
The K-Pop fanboys in the comments section of that video... This is as cancerous as it gets.
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/9/15 , edited 5/9/15
Actually that's somewhat reminiscent of Black Lagoon.
18435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 5/9/15 , edited 5/9/15

pirththee wrote:

Actually that's somewhat reminiscent of Black Lagoon.


"hey chinglish, wanna job? its being bank rolled by some stinking rich south america."
"I'll skin you for free, slut."
Posted 5/9/15 , edited 5/9/15

onibrotonel wrote:

Aiyu is the number one Korean defender here in CR. Too bad. Kpop was all the hype here in CR back in 2007. Even mods like doomaid and slowdanse ran a fansub group here.

@Aiyu on top of your head, quick,who's your top Korean girl?


You're killin' me Oni

Since you asked, Mina, Hani or Yura

Posted 5/9/15

LONGNAMEYOUWONTMISS wrote:

The K-Pop fanboys in the comments section of that video... This is as cancerous as it gets.


Oh please, 4chan can easily put the average intelligent person on chemo.
18164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 5/9/15

AiYumega wrote:


onibrotonel wrote:

Aiyu is the number one Korean defender here in CR. Too bad. Kpop was all the hype here in CR back in 2007. Even mods like doomaid and slowdanse ran a fansub group here.

@Aiyu on top of your head, quick,who's your top Korean girl?


You're killin' me Oni

Since you asked, Mina, Hani or Yura



Who are these jabronis?

All I know that are the best are 2NE1 and Girls Degeneration.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.