First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you do after you finish reading a manga?
23926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Bamboo Land
Offline
Posted 6/10/15
Find an anime or some other manga to read
3202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Polaris
Offline
Posted 6/17/15
Read another manga. Works for me everytime. I read shoujo manga which mostly contain less chapter so I always try to find more. :3
Posted 6/29/15
I've read about every single manga in the US that I'm interested in. Once I'm done with all those, I can do some other fun stuff while I wait for more.
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/15/15
I like to go back and look at over the artwork. It's hard to appreciate the artwork sometimes when you are reading especially if the story is really exciting.
794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / California, USA
Offline
Posted 7/15/15
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Northern Ireland
Offline
Posted 7/16/15
Depending on how good it was, I get kinda depressed...then I begin frantically searching for something new.
I now have a very long list of manga to read, once finished I can just pick a new one from the list which cuts down the depression sessions!
2700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/16/15
I either pick up the next one I have to read, or I go and buy a new one if I don't have another one to read.
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 7/16/15 , edited 7/16/15
Look for another, the only manga I remember taking a break after finishing was 3x3 Eyes which I spammed read for weeks which I don't recommend for anyone to do the same due to the sheer amount of massive dialogue in later issues.
1367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 7/16/15 , edited 7/16/15
Look for every kind of media that is related to the manga

Anime
Art works
side stories
OVA
toys
news
follow the author.

and cry...
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Northern Ireland
Offline
Posted 7/17/15

another505 wrote:

Look for every kind of media that is related to the manga

Anime
Art works
side stories
OVA
toys
news
follow the author.

and cry...


actually I do this too >0<
1367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 7/23/15

Megzilicos wrote:


another505 wrote:

Look for every kind of media that is related to the manga

Anime
Art works
side stories
OVA
toys
news
follow the author.

and cry...


actually I do this too >0<


And today, it has happen again


Sing Yesterday to Me
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/23/15
Cry probably.
11678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/15
Find something by the same mangaka if I can, if not just try and find something new. I'd say watch the anime if there is one, but usually if there is one I'll watch that first and then read the manga.
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Northern Ireland
Offline
Posted 7/24/15

another505 wrote:


Megzilicos wrote:


another505 wrote:

Look for every kind of media that is related to the manga

Anime
Art works
side stories
OVA
toys
news
follow the author.

and cry...


actually I do this too >0<


And today, it has happen again


Sing Yesterday to Me



Good luck with your hunt and thanks for the recommendation. I was in a bit of a lull so this shall keep me going for a bit! ><
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.