First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
If you could bring one anime character to life...
1563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 5/12/15 , edited 5/20/15
If you could bring one anime character to life who would it be? Post a pic if you want.

I would chose Hisoka from HunterxHunter. Yeah, he's creepy and crazy but the world would definitely be a more interesting place with him in it.

5217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/12/15
Off the top of my head C2. Giv Geass Plz

2847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Houston, Tx
Offline
Posted 5/12/15 , edited 7/29/15
Hachiman.
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ
Offline
Posted 5/12/15

That is too difficult a question. Ask something easy, like the meaning of life.

But right now I'm crushing on Ryuko from Kill la Kill so I'd bring her to life in my room.



5056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 5/12/15

oneouts123 wrote:

If you could bring one anime character to life who would it be? Post a pic if you want.

I would chose Hisoka from HunterxHunter. Yeah, he's creepy and crazy but the world would definitely be a more interesting place with him in it.



Hmm, I'd bring Goku to life. Then he could stop all these wars and chaos.
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ
Offline
Posted 5/12/15

PurpleDjango wrote:


oneouts123 wrote:

If you could bring one anime character to life who would it be? Post a pic if you want.

I would chose Hisoka from HunterxHunter. Yeah, he's creepy and crazy but the world would definitely be a more interesting place with him in it.



Hmm, I'd bring Goku to life. Then he could stop all these wars and chaos.


Too late they already are bringing Goku back to life. #DragonBallSuper
10055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/12/15 , edited 5/12/15
Bring me my ultimate housewife!
It might even trigger another Holy Grail War, excitement galore.
5056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 5/12/15

Augment wrote:


PurpleDjango wrote:


oneouts123 wrote:

If you could bring one anime character to life who would it be? Post a pic if you want.

I would chose Hisoka from HunterxHunter. Yeah, he's creepy and crazy but the world would definitely be a more interesting place with him in it.



Hmm, I'd bring Goku to life. Then he could stop all these wars and chaos.


Too late they already are bringing Goku back to life. #DragonBallSuper


I meant IRL
5423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / A piece of land i...
Offline
Posted 5/12/15
If you guys are bringing Goku and Hisoka to life, then I would bring Gilgamesh to life from Fate/Stay Night UBW

Then we'll start world war 3

Good luck boys. You'll need it
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/15
I don't know if I should choose somebody powerful, or who I really want to make real, or be a perv.... Eh I'll go with my original choice, Edward Elric in his FMA:B (pre father fight) or Star of Milos appearance, then I can learn alchemy and be a badass, but I would either have to get Scar's tats or give up something......
Tsulaa 
53843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / F / Northern Virginia
Offline
Posted 5/12/15
Yūko Ichihara (xxxHolic)
3766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/12/15



SERIOUSLY, it's CHIBI MARUKO CHAN !!!!!
I find him really CUTEEEEEEE ~~


26543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/12/15 , edited 5/12/15
Catbus.

So my cats and I can travel in style.



15223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Abaco The Bahamas
Offline
Posted 5/12/15 , edited 5/12/15


Liger Zero- Zoids- I would literally end every war.

5139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/12/15
either jotaro kujo from jojos bizzare adventure or johnny joestar also from jojo
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.