First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
ash's eternal youth secret
84090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 5/13/15 , edited 5/13/15
What is ash's eternal youth secret? he have been young ever since 1997. i wonder is how he stay young for soooo long. i know girls want to know his secret. do you got any guesses on how he stay young?

Posted 5/13/15 , edited 5/13/15
84090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 5/13/15 , edited 5/13/15


he might went to the eternal dragon to wish for eternal youth.
107493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/13/15 , edited 5/13/15
Are you saying he seeks out young 10 year old girls, have some sort of intercourse, moves on to yet another young unsuspecting maiden?

The results from this is that he gains eternal youth.


Posted 5/13/15 , edited 5/13/15
would like to know what the "z" below his eyes mean.

that is the biggest secret of the universe
ThtGy 
18043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Kingdom of Dango...
Offline
Posted 5/13/15 , edited 5/13/15

GayAsianBoy wrote:

would like to know what the "z" below his eyes mean.

that is the biggest secret of the universe


84090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 5/13/15 , edited 5/14/15

AnimeKami wrote:

Are you saying he seeks out young 10 year old girls, have some sort of intercourse, moves on to yet another young unsuspecting maiden?

The results from this is that he gains eternal youth.




yes and this is what happen after a few years of being away from each other
49677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 5/13/15 , edited 5/14/15
Blame Ho-oh!
84090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 5/13/15 , edited 5/14/15

qualeshia3 wrote:

Blame Ho-oh!


how did ho-oh cause this?
28640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 5/13/15 , edited 5/14/15
The secret is 1 year in our universe is 1 day in the pokemon world.
30000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
84 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 5/13/15 , edited 5/14/15
Wearing the same damn hat as well. That hair has gotta stink.
40415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 5/13/15 , edited 5/14/15
C O M A B O Y S

At least his dreams are fun and exciting.
84090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 5/13/15 , edited 5/14/15

GoldTStar wrote:

C O M A B O Y S

At least his dreams are fun and exciting.


how did he got into a coma?
40415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 5/13/15 , edited 5/14/15

latinaloverTX wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

C O M A B O Y S

At least his dreams are fun and exciting.


how did he got into a coma?


When Pikachu first shocked him in Oak's Lab.
84090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 5/13/15 , edited 5/14/15

GoldTStar wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

C O M A B O Y S

At least his dreams are fun and exciting.


how did he got into a coma?


When Pikachu first shocked him in Oak's Lab.


can a shock cause comas?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.