First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
10 Years From Now, We Will Be Fighting Fish With Lightsabers
1492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Cosmos
Offline
Posted 5/14/15
Fish with lightsabers you say?

Posted 5/14/15
10 years from now George Lucas will be editing another Star Wars Special Edition - this time, with Spongebob added in.
65456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 5/15/15
By ten years time, George Lucas would have finished the third Star Wars trilogy, and seeing that it's quite the cash cow it is that he just can't stop there and instead greenlights another trilogy. Of course, Lucas is probably going to be long retired by then given that he will be 81 by then, but someone else would want to keep this franchise going. I'm sure that the world would be buzzing with lightsabers by then, but I'm just not exactly sure it would be useful in fighting fish seeing that they haven't been proven to be waterproof yet.
18050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 5/15/15
Within 10 yrs of Korean desperation, aiyumega would marry anything with Asian blood in them.
Posted 5/15/15

onibrotonel wrote:

Within 10 yrs of Korean desperation, aiyumega would marry anything with Asian blood in them.


I was gonna find an appropriate picture of Dracula but there are none

1334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/15/15
WE NEED LIFE TO BECOME LIKE THE MANGA THE GAMER JUST BECAUSE IT WOULD BE ENTERTAINING AS HELL AND NO ONE WOULD COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING BORED!!!!!!!
Posted 5/15/15

Nairuzu wrote:

WE NEED LIFE TO BECOME LIKE THE MANGA THE GAMER JUST BECAUSE IT WOULD BE ENTERTAINING AS HELL AND NO ONE WOULD COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING BORED!!!!!!!


*Manhwa
1334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/15/15

AiYumega wrote:


Nairuzu wrote:

WE NEED LIFE TO BECOME LIKE THE MANGA THE GAMER JUST BECAUSE IT WOULD BE ENTERTAINING AS HELL AND NO ONE WOULD COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING BORED!!!!!!!


*Manhwa


Is that how you actually spell it?
Posted 5/15/15

Nairuzu wrote:


AiYumega wrote:


Nairuzu wrote:

WE NEED LIFE TO BECOME LIKE THE MANGA THE GAMER JUST BECAUSE IT WOULD BE ENTERTAINING AS HELL AND NO ONE WOULD COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING BORED!!!!!!!


*Manhwa


Is that how you actually spell it?


Yeah, manhwa. It's Korean manga.
1334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/15/15

AiYumega wrote:


Nairuzu wrote:


AiYumega wrote:


Nairuzu wrote:

WE NEED LIFE TO BECOME LIKE THE MANGA THE GAMER JUST BECAUSE IT WOULD BE ENTERTAINING AS HELL AND NO ONE WOULD COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING BORED!!!!!!!


*Manhwa


Is that how you actually spell it?


Yeah, manhwa. It's Korean manga.


Huh you learn something new everyday I guess
29230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 5/15/15
- Google to Begin Testing Their Self-Driving Car Prototypes on the Roads of Mountain View, California
- http://laughingsquid.com/google-to-begin-testing-their-self-driving-car-prototypes-on-the-roads-of-mountain-view-california/

After revealing the physical versions of their self-driving car prototypes back in December, Google began testing them out at their facilities. The company is now going to begin sending some of their prototypes out on the roads of Mountain View, California. The prototypes will drive around with someone inside to make sure nothing goes wrong, and they’ll also be capped at 25 miles per hour.




Video at the link as well. Might be sooner than 10-year. Hmm...
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 5/15/15 , edited 5/15/15
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/26/us/new-lightsaber-molecule/

Scientists made something like light-matter that kind of acts like a lightsaber type thing.
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/15/15
I would love to eat your heart.
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/15 , edited 5/15/15
2025 seems a bitt early for rl lightsabers isn't it ?
Posted 5/15/15

underlock wrote:

I would love to eat your heart.


I only have one. I'd spare you one if I had more.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.