First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Jigoku Shoujo favorite episode
Posted 2/5/08
My favorite episode was season one episode 1 where the girl was in the school getting haunted because that got me interested!
Member
5085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Ho Chi Minh City...
Offline
Posted 2/5/08
i love episode 26, Ai-chan is die, so sad
Member
818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Utopia World
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

r4bbjt3 wrote:

i love episode 26, Ai-chan is die, so sad


same me oso like ep 26... And ep 25 is great as well... can view her story.=)
Moderator
2177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Quezon City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 2/5/08
25-26 i had to catch my tears to avoid wetting my laptop...
Member
6805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kota Kinabalu, Sa...
Offline
Posted 2/5/08
the season 2 of the last episode
Member
5223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A place with lots...
Offline
Posted 2/5/08
Karinui(season 1)
Aizome(season 2)
Member
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / SOS Brigade Clubroom
Offline
Posted 2/5/08
huh, i kinda forget the episode one of the first season..*going to watch them again* but i totally hate futakomori ending >_> If i were Ai, then i'd just take that boy to hell and live peacefully..That boy ruined everything, Ai should just forget her past and took him to hell already!

My favourite is the last chapter of first season, Ai is so cool ^^
Member
2974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Unknown dimension...
Offline
Posted 2/5/08
My two favourite episodes are 17 and 26 from Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori
Member
385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 2/5/08
the ending for Ai is good :)
glad to see her going up to heaven after been an innocent victim twice...
though i would save her from that mishap that left her dead on the last episode

i'll simply unleashed a katana and say to that bunch of people to stop or i'll slit their throat
and if they say they'll write my name on the jigoku Tsuushin, I'll ask them to guess my name
Moderator
31116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Clow Country
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

-PoLLuX- wrote:

My favorite episode was season one episode 1 where the girl was in the school getting haunted because that got me interested!


I'm actually not completely finished with the anime yet, but so far, I have to agree. The first episode definitely hooks you. It's my favorite so far.
Member
718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San José, California
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

crestguard wrote:

the ending for Ai is good :)
glad to see her going up to heaven after been an innocent victim twice...
though i would save her from that mishap that left her dead on the last episode

i'll simply unleashed a katana and say to that bunch of people to stop or i'll slit their throat
and if they say they'll write my name on the jigoku Tsuushin, I'll ask them to guess my name :)


Did she really go up to heaven? Because the ending for season two shows some girl holding a cell phone saying something like "you have 1 request hell girl." Is that another hell girl than? O_O
Posted 2/5/08

voinaimir wrote:

My two favourite episodes are 17 and 26 from Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori


me too, 26 was the best!
Member
385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

aznebayshopper wrote:


crestguard wrote:

the ending for Ai is good :)
glad to see her going up to heaven after been an innocent victim twice...
though i would save her from that mishap that left her dead on the last episode

i'll simply unleashed a katana and say to that bunch of people to stop or i'll slit their throat
and if they say they'll write my name on the jigoku Tsuushin, I'll ask them to guess my name :)


Did she really go up to heaven? Because the ending for season two shows some girl holding a cell phone saying something like "you have 1 request hell girl." Is that another hell girl than? O_O


guess that girl is the new hell girl
since the master of hell have released Emma Ai and those precious to her,
and the episode shows that their spirits rosed up to the white light

and Hone Onna later states that their shoujo have rose to heaven

Posted 2/5/08
Also the episode where there was the stalker singing songs on the phone and stuff xD
Member
467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Farther than you...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
hmmmm... I really liked that one episode where she kicked the hell out of that one guy(who escaped from hell) who wanted to get back at Enma Ai. She showed him whos boss^^ <sigh> ^_^ It was so beautiful how she played around with his soul before throwing it into jigoku...

I hope there would be a 3rd Season! ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.