First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
How'd you do in school this year?
Posted 5/16/15 , edited 5/16/15
For a lot of people, the school year is winding down. It's almost summer. So how did you do this year?

I finished strong, and my GPA is still in the high 3.0 range. I passed all my classes, mostly A's and B's.


How'd you do?


Also sorry to the adults here, you can tell us how you did at work
11660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 5/16/15
Since it's my last year of high school, I thought why not see how well I can manage before I start paying for school? I'm somewhere at a 3.3 if you follow the 4.0 standard.
1499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 5/16/15

AiYumega wrote:

For a lot of people, the school year is winding down. It's almost summer. So how did you do this year?

I finished strong, and my GPA is still in the high 3.0 range. I passed all my classes, mostly A's and B's.


How'd you do?


Also sorry to the adults here, you can tell us how you did at work


lol you are an adult yourself you know
Posted 5/16/15

oneouts123 wrote:


AiYumega wrote:

For a lot of people, the school year is winding down. It's almost summer. So how did you do this year?

I finished strong, and my GPA is still in the high 3.0 range. I passed all my classes, mostly A's and B's.


How'd you do?


Also sorry to the adults here, you can tell us how you did at work


lol you are an adult yourself you know


Yeah, scarily enough I am.
18068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cleveland
Offline
Posted 5/16/15
If there was a crying face, I'd use some of those too.
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United States
Offline
Posted 5/16/15
I have high marks on all my classes because Maryland's education system is horrible.
119633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/16/15
I did great this year with all A's and this last semester before school's out, BAM! B's came rolling in
Sogno- 
45682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/15

AiYumega wrote:

Also sorry to the adults here, you can tell us how you did at work


i do not accept ur apology you studentist
Posted 5/16/15

Sogno- wrote:


AiYumega wrote:

Also sorry to the adults here, you can tell us how you did at work


i do not accept ur apology you studentist


I don't want the grown ups ganging up on me and stealing my lunch money.
6979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Bottom of the...
Offline
Posted 5/17/15
In the fall semester I had a 3.33 GPA, which is good I haven't received my final grades, yet.
23413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 5/17/15
Well right now I have all A's, even though at the beginning of the year I had some struggles with my Honors Geometry class, but that could change by the end of the week. My exams start Tuesday and they never fail to freak me out because they count 20% of the class's grade
Posted 5/17/15
Passing. I'm fine w/ just a few A's & B's the rest being C's. lmao
92 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/17/15
I've maintained all A's all year!! right now the majority of my averages are all 100s :-)
4138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/17/15
only hooligans go to school
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/17/15 , edited 5/17/15
Shit. Still got a 3.5 GPA overall so im safe.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.