First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Offence
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/17/15
Unmoderated open forums just gravitate towards the most extreme perspectives evolving into troll fests with little merit.There is never a short supply of people that want to define truth as only visited by their perspective. CR's moderators do an adequate job while keeping in mind that there are some people using the forums that could be considered very young.
20695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 5/17/15
I was out of work, and about to lose my house. Then my cousin told me about great new website and I earn $3000/day just licking stamps! https://youtu.be/jbDx5bBGX8w

What really!?!?! I can't believe you have such a moronic, idiotic opinion! Are you on crack? I can list at least nine reasons why you suck...

You're all a bunch of [derogatory ethnic and homophobic slurs]

^- 90% of posts without mods.
22607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Kakariko Village
Offline
Posted 5/17/15
I both agree and disagree, I agree that people shouldn't get offended by little things on the internet (easy for me to say though, I'm near impossible to offend,) however I disagree that mods shouldn't delete offensive posts. If people could get away with posting trash then they would clutter the forums with it, even if no one's offended by it.
17380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/17/15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc
Good reason to delete inflammatory stuff.
Posted 5/17/15
What's this about?
Posted 5/17/15

severticas wrote:

What's this about?


That's a highly philosophical question. What is anything about? What are we about? Who are we? What is I?
Posted 5/17/15
AiYumega

Posted 5/17/15


I'm like a cat, I have 9 lives. Committing suicide 9 times sounds like a major task.

And to answer your question, this thread is about this --- http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-900923/weeaboo-territory-when-is-it-too-late?pg=2#49997949
Posted 5/17/15

AiYumega wrote:



I'm like a cat, I have 9 lives. Committing suicide 9 times sounds like a major task.

And to answer your question, this thread is about this --- http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-900923/weeaboo-territory-when-is-it-too-late?pg=2#49997949


Right, your shadow belongs to someone else. Got it.
Posted 5/17/15

severticas wrote:


AiYumega wrote:



I'm like a cat, I have 9 lives. Committing suicide 9 times sounds like a major task.

And to answer your question, this thread is about this --- http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-900923/weeaboo-territory-when-is-it-too-late?pg=2#49997949


Right, your shadow belongs to someone else. Got it.


Your head is a Rubik's cube you may need to seek medical attention

My shadow is on vacation though. Off on a trip to Brazil.
Posted 5/17/15
Meh.. People and their feelings.. When will people understand that no one really cares if they get offended?

Being so emotionally invested in forum topics is not a smart thing to be.

Posted 5/17/15

AiYumega wrote:


severticas wrote:


AiYumega wrote:



I'm like a cat, I have 9 lives. Committing suicide 9 times sounds like a major task.

And to answer your question, this thread is about this --- http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-900923/weeaboo-territory-when-is-it-too-late?pg=2#49997949


Right, your shadow belongs to someone else. Got it.


Your head is a Rubik's cube you may need to seek medical attention

My shadow is on vacation though. Off on a trip to Brazil.


That's not enough about you.
Posted 5/17/15



Im so confused a question mark is over my head
Posted 5/17/15

AiYumega wrote:




Im so confused a question mark is over my head


Got the link.
Posted 5/17/15


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.